1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

*** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread ***

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by sipang, Feb 12, 2011.

1. elisiX

elisiX Senior member

That is a ridiculous shipping price.

2. onbeatontime

onbeatontime Member

Surely a mistake, especially after specifically announcing reduced shipping rates only about a month ago? Have also emailed.

3. patagonianwild

patagonianwild Senior member

I seem to have paid 108 dollars for shipping last week. In my psychotic craze I seem to have not noticed it before afterwards, but that is pretty fucking high.

4. death shot

death shot Senior member

Because of the heaviness of the fabric it is going to take a day or two to break this bad boy. This is the kind of sweater that should have been worn to siege Leningrad: Warm, thick, and from what I can already tell, incredibly durable.

I think it looks pretty cool, my girlfriend really loves it on me.

I've never had the pleasure of wearing the pocket sweater though I've been looking for a black or gray one on the cheap for some time.

I'm about 5'9 and slim. For me the fit seems to be spot on. I'll take a fit pic if you like.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2013
  5. zzzzap

zzzzap Senior member

I would appreciate an in the wild shot. What size did you get?

6. rublev

rublev Senior member

Anyone asking about international shipping, please post your answer here! Probably a bit redundant for lots of people to email the same question. Seems bizarre to charge that amount so i'm hoping it's a blip (somehow).

7. death shot

death shot Senior member

zzzzap,

I purchased a small

8. Te Ora

Te Ora Member

This was the response I got regarding international shipping. Paypal seems like the way to go. Hopefully they offer a partial refund to anyone who was overcharged.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2013
  9. Andys89

Andys89 Active Member

Bought the unstructured blazer, had to get a 36 as 38 had sold out. Usually take xs in ervell and size s or xs in other designers, a bot concerned that the 36 may still be too small. How slim do they fit? There doesn't appear to be measurements on the site so it's hard to compare with something else

10. toothsomesound

toothsomesound Senior member

there are literally diagrammed measurement charts for every item. click the all capital text that' reads MEASUREMENT DETAILS.

2 people like this.
  11. Andys89

Andys89 Active Member

Yeah, they don't seem to have the measurements for 36 though. Was hoping to hear from people who have the blazer and can share their views

12. ambivalence

ambivalence Senior member

Does anybody know how to fix the hat? My strap broke and I only been using it for a month?!

13. death shot

death shot Senior member

Weird that the strap broke. I have two of them that I wear literally every day and they're like tanks... Post pics of what happened...

Last edited: Dec 3, 2013
  14. ambivalence

ambivalence Senior member

[​IMG]

Honestly i have no idea it broke. no idea what to do now.... :(

15. death shot

death shot Senior member

Did the stitching come loose? If not, it might have just unraveled and slipped through the stitching. I bet we could come up with some way to fix that. It might require somehow binding the fibers together so that you can put it back through, and then re-stitching through the braiding so that it doesn't happen again.

16. skitlets

skitlets Senior member

How do the hats fit? Would they work for someone with a tiny head, 7 1/8.

Turqoise PS came in and it fits slim. Safe to go TTS or even a size up. I could've gone with a medium considering I wanted a looser fit, but it'll probably stretch out some. Color is great and the wool feels very soft to the hand, but slightly itchy when worn.

17. toothsomesound

toothsomesound Senior member

late pass on this but ervell women's also uses numeric sizing, except its 0 1 2 3. the sizing is unfortunately child-sized. the 3 is basically a small womens 4. i hear they're working on this for ss14...

18. tonio028

tonio028 Senior member

I have been trying to decide between grey melange or turquise myself and trying to decide whether to go TTS or size up. I'm generally a small too. Any chance at a fit pic?

19. skitlets

skitlets Senior member

I'll try to post one tonight.

20. jaac

jaac Senior member

Anyone got info or feedback about the field coat? Keen to kop one when further sale happens.

Anyone have an idea when that might be?