• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

*** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread ***

Vicarius

Reaction score
Shirts definately fit smaller than last season, I'd say about half a size

89andy

Reaction score
has anyone thats tried this seasons shirt report back on the length? I found that they were a bit too long from past season even wearing a size small and i'm 5'10 and its really long. Wonder if they changed it now cause it seems the fit changes from season to season.

onbeatontime

Reaction score
Tried on a few shirts the other day (light blue denim and ss marbled) and the fit was definitely smaller than last seasons, I'd say a good half size. Also noticed they were slimmer in the body, pretty much the same length though.

atcolv

Reaction score
didn't notice much of a change in this season's shirting, actually. if anything the fit is just a bit slimmer in my experience

Last edited:

Caveat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Is there any hope in finding a long sleeve granite shirt in M or L?

I can PM you if my M doesn't fit, but I had it shipped to the US and won't get it until next time I visit. Long shot, I know..

Caveat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My sailboat shirt is dry clean only. Should I abide by that? I don't want to ruin another baller shirt.

slstr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure a cold wash and hang dry will be fine, it's just a cotton shirt...
Don't take my word for it though

Meis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
pretty much what slstr said.

It's pretty common for designer stuff to say handwash/dryclean-only regardless of composition. I have some geller t-shirts that say that and I've machine washed and dried them many times and they're just fine. If it's a normal 100% cotton shirt there's no reason it shouldn't be perfectly fine with a cold wash and hang dry.

NaTionS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My Ervell shirt with the silk collar says dry clean only too and one time the dry cleaners laundered it and nothing happened. Ever since then I've just hand washed and hang dry.

lmaozedong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
FWIW I stick all of the ervell I own (jeans, shirts, etc.) in the washing machine and wash it cold on gentle cycle, never had an issue/

nowiremember

Reaction score

Shirts definately fit smaller than last season, I'd say about half a size

Unfortunately I agree with this. Just got a size small in the long sleeve granite and it's too small on me. guess i will be sending it back.

Edit: Anyone interested in the Granite Shirt before I send it back?

Last edited:

Neighbour

Reaction score
Hi SF,

We are doing a one week mid season sale on outerwear and sweaters. We have two more grey pima pocket sweaters left as well as the aerial mac from Patrik Ervell. You can see the full selection here . The sale is for 20% off the listed price. Simply use MIDSEASONSALE when checking out and feel free to ask us any questions if need be!

Thanks,

Saager

mcfly26

Reaction score
guys, im willing to kop the last stonewash selvedge denim but im a little confused about the sizing. I am a size 30; however the site tells to order size smaller. This would be alright, but maas and staccks measurements of the 28 goes to 29'' waist only (14,5). Or will the latter expand more? Which should I choose? The 30 or 28? Want a slim fit, but actually be able to get into the pants. Thank you very much.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads