1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

*** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread ***

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by sipang, Feb 12, 2011.

1. death shot

death shot Senior member

The peacoat looks nice...

2. tonio028

tonio028 Senior member

I have to say this has to by favorite overall collection from Ervell in a while. So many pieces I'm interested in unlike past seasons where it has been a piece or two here and there. Digging the floral print, contemplating the hat.

3. zzzzap

zzzzap Senior member

If you go to opening ceremony they can contact the patrik ervell webstore to bring things down as they are just upstairs.

4. Blackmaged

Blackmaged Senior member

this is a gamechanger, i'm pretty sure i've gone through most if not all the online stockists and didn't see this anywhere though...

5. gettoasty

gettoasty Senior member

Yah .. still prefer the cream :eek:

6. toothsomesound

toothsomesound Senior member

argh i lied, turns out it was womens only. but maybe for you small dudes! lol. the creme ones are floating out there i think, just not for webstore.

generally, caps look better on bigger heads. they work for small heads too though. there are a few black ones floating around. not for fall though.

the peacoat is really good this season. i don't think any ny stockists got it sadly. bloomingdales in nj might have though. or cali.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2013
  7. VLSI

VLSI Senior member

Field coat at neighbor is looking really great.

8. death shot

death shot Senior member

I second this. I have a small head. it took a little bit of adjusting to get it to look right but it definitely is awesome and I always wear them. Every day, actually.

9. MonsieurLock

MonsieurLock Senior member

[​IMG]

Are there any fit pic photos of these rib knit caps anywhere?

10. Ecco

Ecco Senior member

Anyone have or know of a site that has the measurements for the selvedge denim? Those classic light ones are just what I've been looking for.

11. Feji

Feji Senior member

They have measurements right on the PE website.. Their measurements have been pretty accurate for the most part also.

https://www.patrikervell.com/product/detail/pass/1152

12. Andys89

Andys89 Active Member

Anybody know when the first AW sale usually starts?

13. Ecco

Ecco Senior member

I should have been more specific: I'm looking for the thigh measurement to see if these jeans will actually fit me. Waist, inseam, and rise are great but the thigh is the most useful.

14. Blackmaged

Blackmaged Senior member

why do i feel like a lot of stockists stopped carrying ervell? just combed through all the stockists I'm familiar with looking for the black quilted sweatshirt and a lot of the usual suspects don't have any new goods.

15. stevent

stevent Senior member

Yeah felt the same way want a ton of stuff this season but will probably just get everything first drop at ervell webstore

16. tonio028

tonio028 Senior member

The quilted sweatshirt and hoodie caught my eye, but already sold in most colorways in size small? Dayum, that's sad. Hopefully that is because most of the sizes weren't fully stocked yet.

17. amathew

amathew Senior member

Reason for this seems to be late shipments from PE to retailers. If you're still looking for the black quilted sweatshirt, M&S is expecting a shipment of them next week and they can probably hold one for you.

1 person likes this.
  18. zzzzap

zzzzap Senior member

FREE SHIPPING.

It's finally happened.

1 person likes this.
  19. Andys89

Andys89 Active Member

Anybody know when the first sale usually starts?

20. MonsieurLock

MonsieurLock Senior member

I know some online shops have sales in December, but the 30%-60% sales come in late january-february. I don't know if someone can speak on exact dates for PE.

Also, I'm thinking about picking up the aviator jacket. Anyone try this on yet? How is the fit?

[​IMG]