1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

*** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread ***

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by sipang, Feb 12, 2011.

1. whyme?

whyme? Senior member

^ i've got the moleskin in medium / tan if you're interested. super nice jacket.

2. elisiX

elisiX Senior member

lol how much Ervell do you have mate :)

3. zzzzap

zzzzap Senior member

Does anyone know how this seasons pleated pants fit?

4. quicksilverXP

quicksilverXP Active Member

Just pulled the trigger on the Field Coat in size Small. I'm 5 feet 8 inches with about a 38 inch chest. I fit this season's Pocket Sweaters and Baseball Knits in size small and was wondering if I made the right choice in a size S. I've been reading that this season's outerwear fits small.

5. elisiX

elisiX Senior member

Hmm, I would have thought an M would be a better choice with those body stats, especially if it does fit small.

6. death shot

death shot Senior member

[​IMG]

Just missed out on this on ebay. Forgot to bid last minute. If any of you gents had won the auction, let me know if it does not work out. Will buy.

7. Teger

Teger Senior member

the field coats fit larger than most ervell outerwear

8. whyme?

whyme? Senior member

^ yah think? i'd say the 38" chested man is going to be out of luck with the small. i'm around 36 and wear medium. although the lined A/W version.

9. quicksilverXP

Ahh man. Might just order the medium now and sell the small. I was told by the sales team the pit to pit is an inch larger than the a/w version, but I'd rather get input from someone here instead.

10. elisiX

elisiX Senior member

If both are available, buy both and return the one which does not fit -assuming they accept returns/refunds on the webstore.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2013
  11. Teger

Teger Senior member

I'm a 40" chest and the m was fine in the chest just short in the sleeve

12. elisiX

elisiX Senior member

13. lmaozedong

lmaozedong Senior member

My field coat fits me fine at XS with a 36 chest. Small should be fine.

That sucks, elisix, but the one you ended up with is not bad either. Gonna keep?

14. elisiX

elisiX Senior member

I'm going to email them and suss it out first.

If the Grey is in fact out of stock (though still advertised on their site), and they offer a further incentive, then ill keep it most likely.

Though I probably could have gone with an M. As always a little long in the sleeves (an inch max).

A little unsure of the drawstring hanging down the front and the lighter color and my complexion might not be the best mix. Ill get a picture up.

Material on the Khaki is awesome I should add.

15. elisiX

elisiX Senior member

Other than the difference in color and visible drawstring between last years and this, what are the differences in material etc?

Sounds as though the grey also has a removable lining unlike the Khaki.

16. quicksilverXP

The place I ordered from doesn't accept returns... And in a way I sort of knew the medium would be a little too long for me at my height. I think it was always the size small or nothing at all. Keeping my fingers crossed until I receive it.

As for the differences between last seasons, the sales staff told me this season's material is not as heavy and is slightly looser, I'm guessing for spring summer purposes.

17. Teger

Teger Senior member

isn't the grey jacket from f/w, and the khaki jacket is from s/s? the khaki jacket is a windbreaker-esque take on a traditional 60/40 jacket.

18. elisiX

elisiX Senior member

That might be the case Teger, however the SS jacket I received is not like a windbreaker IMO. It's quite heavy and warn enough for winter IMO.

I havent handled the FW version to compare it to though I know it does come with a removable liner which would make it even more ideal for winter.

19. Severisth

Severisth Senior member

There was a Khaki version of the FW field jacket for 2012; probably a stupid question but did you check to make sure that the tag says that it is from SS?

20. zzzzap

zzzzap Senior member

Does anyone know where I can find the Formal Pants in Navy Size 30? I'm feeling like they might be a better fit for me than the Standards.