• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

*** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread ***

afc345

Reaction score
Wearing my black heavy button collar shirt that I got from tbs now. Real nice shirt, not that heavy though, plus it's a bit on the long side in the body and sleeve length. The cut is nice and relaxed

death shot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was curious about that one. What is your size and its size?

afc345

Reaction score
I am a true medium so I went with a m in it. The fit is pretty regular, a bit slimmer than OL shirts in the 1950's cut

atcolv

Reaction score

Wearing my black heavy button collar shirt that I got from tbs now. Real nice shirt, not that heavy though, plus it's a bit on the long side in the body and sleeve length. The cut is nice and relaxed

Sweet, just got mine for Christmas a few weeks ago. Does yours have a sample mark on it? I noticed that TBS was the only stockist for that specific colorway but didn't think much of it. However, when I received and checked out the shirt I noticed gold, handwritten numbering on the inside near the neck. Excited to have accidentally gotten a sample piece of some sort.

Keoke

Reaction score
Is it the consensus here that one should size up in this season's jeans in both army twill and navy colorways? Id be grateful if anyone who purchased or tried them on can chime in.

Meis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Is it the consensus here that one should size up in this season's jeans in both army twill and navy colorways? Id be grateful if anyone who purchased or tried them on can chime in.

Yes, definitely size up one.

Also, picked up an electric blue pocket sweater from the sale. Really like the color, much nicer / easier to pull off than the electric blue he did for ss10

sweetjesus

Reaction score
I'm a 30 waist in almost everything and the army twill jeans (weird name, material is basically last year's f/w moleskin) in 30 were tiny on me. For the love of god, do size up.

See sig, lol

Last edited:

eglbc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
900x900px-LL-93f8113e_PATRIKERVELL_NEIGHBOUR_PATTERNEDRIB_FW12BLUESWEATERFRONT-2_1024x1024.jpeg

Did anyone get this? hows the quality/ warmth?

benjamin831

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty interested in the peacoat that's on sale right now. Anyone has one they could share some opinions about? How's the fit?

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
If anyone know where I can still get a police sweater in large pls lmk. The one wih nylon shoulder and elbow patch in navy. Missed out on my size.

Tia

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Hi there,

I am interested in the field jacket. I wear Ervell shirts in S (pretty fitted), should I take an S too for the jacket?

I'd like to know this too. I bought the FW11 Field Coat in my normal size S but had to return it as the chest/shoulders were very narrow. Am just wondering if they've updated the fit for FW12?

Make that 3 people interested in anyone's experience with this season's Field Jacket sizing? Measurements make it seem more true to size, but I know last season's ran a size small from what I researched. TTS this season or size up??

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Follow the measurements posted. They are correct; do consider the weight, lining, and material though when sizing it accordingly.

concombre

Reaction score

Make that 3 people interested in anyone's experience with this season's Field Jacket sizing? Measurements make it seem more true to size, but I know last season's ran a size small from what I researched. TTS this season or size up??

I took my chance with an S, hope to receive it this week, will try not to forget to post a feedback

Follow the measurements posted. They are correct; do consider the weight, lining, and material though when sizing it accordingly.

With the measurements on the website, there is like 1,3cm difference between S and M in the shoulders, pretty hard to know which one to pick...

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anywhere that still has formal pants in black static other than Ervell webshop? Need a 34 though 36 could work

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads