• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

*** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread ***

zzzzap

Reaction score

got the pocket sweater in electric blue.  Hope it isnt too bright and loud

i bought the lightweight one. i am up to my third pocket sweater, so i am trying to mix it up a little. never saw it person so i share your fear.

nepats81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got my Pocket Sweater in Electric Blue. Not too bright, color was accurate on the website. Very happy with the fit, and the quality seems very nice.

Let me know how the lightweight pocket sweater works out for you...

Keoke

Reaction score
Do the aw12 jeans fit really tight? Looking for confirmation of measurements for sz 30. At neighbour it's 15 across, at maasandstacks.com and patrikervell.com it's 15.25, so roughtly between 76 or 77.5 cm waist. I'm in between sizes so according to measurements sz 32 would be too loose while sz 30 appears way too tight.
I only ever got one pair of Ervell jeans in sz 32 (ss12) which I then sold here as they were too baggy in the waist/bum area
Im in Europe so not willing to take chances on US/Canada purchases.

sweetjesus

Reaction score
Do the aw12 jeans fit really tight? Looking for confirmation of measurements for sz 30. At neighbour it's 15 across, at maasandstacks.com and patrikervell.com it's 15.25, so roughtly between 76 or 77.5 cm waist. I'm in between sizes so according to measurements sz 32 would be too loose while sz 30 appears way too tight.
I only ever got one pair of Ervell jeans in sz 32 (ss12) which I then sold here as they were too baggy in the waist/bum area
I'm also inbetween a 30 and 32 normally, my pair of sz. 30 is on it's way so I can update in 1-2 weeks if you want. They won't stretch in the waist I'm afraid.

atcolv

Reaction score

I wear a 31-32 in most brands and I purchased a 34 in this season's jeans. My build is pretty slim and tall. They're slightly large in the waist (maybe about .5" extra room) and slim-fitting but definitely not "really tight" anywhere. The seat is snug, the thigh and knee are semi-slim, and the lower leg tapers a bit to the hem. If you need I can upload a fit pic.

Overall, I'm extremely happy with the fit.

Keoke

Reaction score
thanks sweetjesus & atcolv for the replies.
Atcolv you can post fit pics, it's what the thread is for :) I know they fit great that's why I'm looking for a pair.

afc345

Reaction score
I have the jeans in 32. At first they were a little snug in the waist, but they have stretched out a bit over time and they are perfect now. My most worn jeans and the fit is perfect. I think they measure like 32,5 inches at the waist now. I wear a 31 in most brands.

smashwindow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't count on them to stretch some have a silk lined waistband that will not stretch. That being said I would always size up on Ervell bottoms.

afc345

Reaction score
The waistband on mine is silk lined and it has definetely stretched... I've had the pair for a year

Neighbour

Reaction score
Just a reminder. Our Fall/Winter Patrik Ervell selection just went on sale. We have a few great pieces left as well as a couple that are unique to us. Your Style Forum code still applies to sale items so simply use SFNEIGHBOUR when checking out. An added incentive is free shipping over $150 to Canada and the USA. As usual PM us or send an email to [email protected] if you have any questions.

Here's our Ervell assortment http://www.shopneighbour.com/collections/patrik-ervell

Best regards,

Saager

Meis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I wouldn't count on them to stretch some have a silk lined waistband that will not stretch.  That being said I would always size up on Ervell bottoms.

This^

I'm usually a 30 in most everything and all my current and past ervell jeans have been 32s. They vary a tiny bit from season to season but not so much that I've ever needed to size up or down from a 32; the loosest ones are still ok with a belt and the pair I have from this season fit fine w/out one.

zzzzap

Reaction score
got my purple pocket sweater... is this what heaven looks/feels like
:inlove:

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
got pocket sweater from PE webstore and got black/grey icelandic from kelvinsense cuz he already had another colorway or something ... both were in size small and fit perfectly. i normally take xs in shirting

yesssir

Reaction score
How do you add an item to your cart on the Ervell website? I keep clicking purchase and it takes me to a page that says "your shopping cart is empty."

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads