• We would like to welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection of fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

*** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread ***

Arnold Grape

Reaction score
I'm always looking for XL in Ervell, which is comical because a lot of it is still legit small. There was a sweet point, toward the end, when the shirts became slightly oversized, which was nice. I have the one in the pic below, which has developed a nice fuzz: it could be one of the softer shirts that I have owned.

Blackmaged

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sweet spot for me was anything before FW13... after that things were just way too tight and sizing up resulted in a too-large collar/neck :(

Regg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
All of you guys looking for Ervell stuff in small, check out my links for various items I have left before I flip to consignment. I have a beautiful alpaca pocket sweater in turquoise in size small that I outgrew up for grabs too. PM me.
I have a burgundy/wine one too, in medium I think, which I wouldn't mind parting with if anyone is interested

true.to.size

Reaction score
All of you guys looking for Ervell stuff in small, check out my links for various items I have left before I flip to consignment. I have a beautiful alpaca pocket sweater in turquoise in size small that I outgrew up for grabs too. PM me.
Links? I just see eidos and sneakers listed...

dkatz

Reaction score
Definitely interested in the shirts you mention, but I don't see where they're linked... PM me?

dkatz

Reaction score
I have a rad micro-houndstooth woven camp-shirt up on Grailed in small. Per usual, the fabric is insane.

Grailed username: dkatz

Samir

Reaction score
Not sure which collegiate jacket you're looking for specifically but I do have an older season one in S:
It's this one. I bought it previously in M but too big. There's a size XS but I think it'll be too tight. Beautiful fabric/quality.

Last edited:

Regg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just found some button down shirts I had in the back of my closet that I'll be listing soon if anyone is interested. I'm guessing they are Small or XS. I've got a couple marble/ocean ones and couple others. Mostly new or like new

dkatz

Reaction score
I just found some button down shirts I had in the back of my closet that I'll be listing soon if anyone is interested. I'm guessing they are Small or XS. I've got a couple marble/ocean ones and couple others. Mostly new or like new
Hollerrrrrrrrrr

Samir

Reaction score
This is the interview from 2006 referenced in that article. Cool pics, too:

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 85 17.6%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 154 32.0%
  • 8”

Votes: 140 29.0%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 54 11.2%
  • 9”

Votes: 24 5.0%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 11 2.3%