• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

*** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread ***

death shot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'll be honest, they just don't look good on a lot of people. I've always had a lot of trouble getting "regular" fitting ballcaps to look good on me. I have a narrow head or some ****, I don't know.

Anyway, they're smaller hats in that they're more shallow and fit higher on your skull. Hard act to pull off but they're the only hats I really like...

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Thats actually what I was hoping for. I have some shallow ebbets field ones, hoping they were like that. Just unsure of the braided strap.

death shot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wear my braided strap loud and proud bro. Not sure how it will look backwards. The strap hangs out quite a bit. I think it looks cool so whatever.

Francks

Reaction score
Anyone to chime in with the standard jeans sizing

I got the AW13 in 30 which fit me well (the olive cotton/wool version though, doesn't know if sizing is different with 100% cotton versions)

what about the ones from SS14 ? do I need a 32? Many thanks

msg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm a 31 and needed a 32 in the SS14 standard jean; 30 didn't button.

msg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

msg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

ok I see your post. Still smaller than the updated measurements. I'm mostly worried about the thigh width actually.

Yeah, thigh and waist didn't fit me on the 30. Thigh is good on 32, waist is like .5 inches big on 32, but I can still wear them fine without a belt.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Anybody picked up the current seasons trackpants? In particular the navy? Thoughts? About to grab them and something else, just need a little push.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads