1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

*** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread ***

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by sipang, Feb 12, 2011.

1. msg

msg Senior member

Online? Can't find it. Or a particular store stock it?

2. Ecco

Ecco Senior member

Dude on grailed. It just smells unclean and then the sleeves smell like Axe body spray. I'm going to soak it in warm water and use some detergent with manual agitation. It's annoying but manageable.

3. sholom

sholom Senior member

59th street in nyc. Give them a call and they can probably tell you if they still have it.

4. death shot

death shot Senior member

I wish Ervell would make shoes. I want Frankenstein shoes that don't look like rockabilly creepers.

5. msg

msg Senior member

With the measurements removed from the web store, any guidance on how to figure out shirting size? I have a mid-century shirt in medium, which fits great, but I've only ever tried on a long-sleeve button-down in medium (last season), which was too tight. Looking across various web stores, measurements are scarce, but I see different stores describe fit ranging from "slim, but not tight", "modern", "relaxed", etc.

I'm 6', 170.

6. Arnold Grape

Arnold Grape Senior member

I would try a Large, with high hopes. If you look further back in this forum (two-three weeks ago), I posted a shitty fit pic with measurements for the XL, which I was happy with.

1 person likes this.
  7. OccultaVexillum

OccultaVexillum Senior member

Friending for a black leather cap.

8. zzzzap

zzzzap Senior member

nope just the same detergent i use on all my clothes. so weird. most depressing thing is the tan jeans online now are sold out in 32.

9. OccultaVexillum

1 person likes this.
  10. Severisth

Severisth Senior member

Hows the sizing on the Nylon Flight Bomber? Any chance a 48 could fit a small?

11. msg

msg Senior member

I posted a pic earlier in the thread. Seemed TTS, but maybe - for reference I'm 6, 170

12. fobe46

fobe46 Senior member

Anyone know how the pocket sweaters fit for ss15? Usually a small but not sure if I should go small or medium

Thanks!

Btw Ss15 sale now on

13. OccultaVexillum

TTS and of anything a little slouchy. Same as FW14 if you got one then. Don't size down (fwiw I wear XL's).

14. Regg

Regg Senior member

cotton pocket sweaters on the webstore for $138. pretty nice

1 person likes this.
  15. whyme?

whyme? Senior member

how is the PE store behaving of late? people getting their stuff?

16. b19pen15

b19pen15 Senior member

I purchased the mid century watercolor (which is amazing by the way), last week and received it pretty much the next day.

17. VitaTimH

VitaTimH Senior member

Anyone got the wool / cotton blend winter jeans? Seller is telling me they're washer / dryer safe, but I'd like a second opinion. If the seller's saying this I'm assuming he's been machine washing it already.

Edit: Also, possibly a long shot, but if anyone's got this shirt in a M / L and is looking to switch to either a S or XL, you can buy from the webstore here: http://www.patrikervell.com/product/detail/pass/3577/Archive

And I'll buy your old one off of you. :)

Last edited: Jun 15, 2015
  18. death shot

death shot Senior member

Man I'm pretty sure most orders go through just fine.

2 people like this.
  19. OccultaVexillum

I've bought a few things this spring/summer and have had no issues. In fact since the website redesign they've been really fast and efficient. Probably just a coincidence but either way they no longer have that disconnect of communication anymore, maybe he hired a full timer instead of interns.

20. death shot

death shot Senior member

Found shoes that work with Ervell well. I bought a pair. They're the derbies by A. Sauvage. Yoox has them for a decent price. They're not beaters, though. The sole isn't that tough. I purchased a pair and they're great. Might buy a backup pair.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2 people like this.