1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

*** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread ***

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by sipang, Feb 12, 2011.

1. Andys89

Andys89 Active Member

Just wondering about interest before I post up on the market place...

I have a FW13 unstructured blazer in size 36 in the dark green colour (Forest?), which I think was the best colour that season. I have owned it since new and unfortunately it's just that little bit too small, I think a tailor could probably do something with it but I don't think it would be worth it.

Anyone have an unstructured size 38, that is from a recent season and would be interested in a swap? preferably a navy colour or something.

2. wolfie

wolfie Member

A few more variations of the new season stock is live on the web store now.

Anybody tried on the shirt jacket from this season? I Like the new black/grey one - I had one from F/W13 but found it to be way oversized

3. grayscale91

grayscale91 Member

New Ervell account in Chicago, www.notre-shop.com, received the bisected aran sweater, bonded parka and wool/membrane joggers so far.

[​IMG][​IMG]

4. msg

msg Senior member

another pic of reverse indigo print and navy mesh woven trousers:

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  5. death shot

death shot Senior member

Looks good. Also try tucking and changing the shoes [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 13, 2014
  6. Samir

Samir Senior member

This jacket is great. Do they have a lookbook posted anywhere? Can't find these images on the website.

7. OccultaVexillum

OccultaVexillum Senior member

8. msg

msg Senior member

Anyone know of a stockiest that has the FW standard pant in heathered charcoal? Interested, but the web shop's photos don't give me enough detail to decide.

9. toothsomesound

toothsomesound Senior member

those are webstore exclusive

pro tip: the webstore actually uploads images in super high quality but the shitty website coding output only displays them in a pretty small format. you can actually command + zoom in on your browser and get super close. you can also right click and open the image in a new tab.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2014
  10. tapaboca

tapaboca New Member

anyone have a winter buttondown in xl or large theyre looking to sell?

11. TheObserver

TheObserver Senior member

Yoox has some moss field coats from last winter in L and XL. Shitty stock photos, look much better in real life.

Parka this season is nice but not so warm. Lot of room for layering though.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2014
  12. Blackmaged

Blackmaged Senior member

anyone pick up the varsity/bomber yet? navy wool version looks so sick but sizing seems like it could be hit or miss

13. tonio028

tonio028 Senior member

^ I do like that bomber too. Not sure on sizing, but per their text and measurements, it seems they modified the fit from past seasons. Seems less cropped from what I can tell,

Has anyone tried and/or have any experience with the hoodies from this season. That flecked wool version looks really good. I'm guessing I'd be a small if I'm a small in most brands? I am a medium in the shirting and that model on the PE site is wearing his shirt size for the sweatshirt so I'm not too confident.

14. toothsomesound

toothsomesound Senior member

hoodies fit slim and I'd say small, size up one unless you went a high armhole super fitted look which I think is kinda gross but I know a lot of you guys are still stuck in 2007..

bombers fit big, and you can safely size down here if you want a slim/regular fit. Intended fit is oversized. i'd go tts.

15. death shot

death shot Senior member

I'm so stuck in 2007 [​IMG]

I still wear Julian Red jeans.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  16. WhatTheWill

WhatTheWill Well-Known Member

When does the webstore usually do its first price drops? I seem to remember them starting in mid November.

17. tonio028

tonio028 Senior member

Super slim hoodies is not where it's at (in 2014)...thanks for the advice!

18. sweetjesus

sweetjesus Senior member

So I've been waiting for this package for a couple of days now. Checking shipment status every other day, imagining how it will look on me, all in all getting quite excited. I make sure I have cash on me just in case I need to pay duties.

This morning, the doorbell rings. This is it. I'm sitting in my bathrobe and underwear, jump up from my desk chair, grab my wallet and sprint down. While I say good morning to the Polish guys working in my apartment building, I feel a sharp pain coming from both my left toe and right ankle. Turns out I clipped my ankle with my toe, and now have a big cut in my ankle, my toenail is broken. Great.

Okay Sweetjesus. This is just a test. You need to deserve the package. You can do this.

When I come down after what seems like an eternity, I skip by more Polish workmen and see a note from the postal office right in front of the door. He must've left already. Not on my watch.

I open the door and see him heading back for his van. I shout. He hears it. Great. While he turns back I notice my bathrobe fell open. I notice this because he was taking a quick peek at my white undies. I don't judge.

21.81 EUR in duty fees.

Fuck it, this better be worth it.

He doesn't have change so I have to pretty much give him all the coins I have. I barely get there, but I do.

Long story short, I'm standing in front of the mirror with a cap that just doesn't fit my huge melon head and a bleeding ankle. I'd figured I'd offer it here before I put it up on Grailed & co. I have no idea why I wrote this all down. Sorry for wasting your time.

[​IMG]
    Anyone interested? BNWT. Ervell really should make big sized version of his caps.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2014
    2 people like this.
  19. TheObserver

TheObserver Senior member

With all the epic writing I thought you kopped few pieces of outerwear or something. Please do not do this again with a cap [​IMG]

20. sweetjesus

sweetjesus Senior member

Yeah sorry I tried to go for the ironic route. Anyway fucking around with the brim actually makes it look half-decent. Probably got a bit too flat from being, you know, mailed.

Sorry :(