Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Official MMA thread

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by Matt, May 30, 2008.

1. javyn

javyn Senior member

I'd like to see some videos of traditional kung fu masters getting stomped by MMA fighters.

2. Lendo

Lendo Senior member

bullshido.net

Curious to see what happens when/if McGregor makes the jump to LW. Him vs. Cerrone would be a hell of a fight. Rockhold looked solid, that fight should have been stopped in the 3rd round imo.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2015

3. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Cerrone and McGregor would be a good fight, but it would be a warmup fight for Conor unless Cerrone decided to become a wrestler again. Cowboy fights too much like a traditional Thai boxer, and takes a lot of shots. McGregor can crack harder, moves better. although he gets hit as well, and seems to have a very solid chin. On the other hand, although Cowboy regularly gets drawn into ill considered brawls, I've rarely seen him lunge into a punch, unlike poor Aldo. I feel bad for Jose because that has happened to me more than once, though, in private and for zero money.