The Official MMA thread

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by Matt, May 30, 2008.

1. Slopho

Slopho Senior member

Awesome to see Baroni back, his fight with Sadollah was the fight of the night. (not saying too much)

I think, despite the problems, it was still the Koscheck fight. Also, I liked the video of Baroni in Pride (I think it was) when he was shredded and the cut scene back to him less so.

2. Mauro

Mauro Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Washington, DC and a few months out of the year in
    Baroni and Hughes might be the two biggest dicks in MMA , EVER!

3. Slopho

Slopho Senior member

My friend was just telling me how he didn't like Matt Hughes, what's the problem with him, he always seems pretty nice in the inteviews I see.

4. Mauro

^^ check out his "book". I pretty much garuntee you will try to spit on him if you ever saw him.
    DO NOT BUY THE PIECE OF SHIT GARBAGE BOOK google some chapters > I tought someone on the forum quoted some shit from the book but I forget.

5. Teacher

Teacher Senior member

Hmmm, maybe I shoulda watched the free prelims! And I'm definitely glad to hear Tito lost. I'm not surprised at all, but I can't stand that spoiled child.

6. Joffrey

Joffrey Senior member

Before the "book" came out, I always thought he was a arrogant dick face. I am so glad he's done dominating his weight class. Was equally glad when GSP whipped his ass and got the belt.

7. JaPo

JaPo Senior member

"That idiot has nutted Phil Baroni!"

I was watching an old series of TUF a couple days ago, and noticed just how many of them actually made it to a respectable position in UFC. Diego Sanchez, Forrest Griffin, Josh Koshcheck, Kenny Florian; I doubt that'll be the case this year with the HWs.

8. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Before the "book" came out, I always thought he was a arrogant dick face. I am so glad he's done dominating his weight class. Was equally glad when GSP whipped his ass and got the belt.

GSP, Anderson Silva, Lyoto Machida - these guys are class acts. Matt Hughes, Tito Ortiz - less so. It's nice to see good guys at the top.

9. Philip1978

Philip1978 Senior member

I doubt that'll be the case this year with the HWs.

I can't see any of them being contenders in the UFC.

10. thats.mana

thats.mana Senior member

^^ check out his "book". I pretty much garuntee you will try to spit on him if you ever saw him.
    DO NOT BUY THE PIECE OF SHIT GARBAGE BOOK google some chapters > I tought someone on the forum quoted some shit from the book but I forget.

This is a very funny summary: http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=66067

11. somatoform

somatoform Senior member

This is a very funny summary: http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=66067

That's a bit disturbing actually. Meatheads, especially meglomaniacal ones who find god, should not write. And what breadth!! Sixteen chapters beginning from conception?! Who is this guy?

12. Brian SD

Brian SD Moderator

Interview with Wanderlei. Nothing groundbreaking, but always good to see legendary fighters on their normal days.
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

13. Teacher

Teacher Senior member

That's a bit disturbing actually. Meatheads, especially meglomaniacal ones who find god, should not write. And what breadth!! Sixteen chapters beginning from conception?! Who is this guy?

He is...Matt Hughes!

ADDENDUM: Okay, I just read that summary. This guy needs to have the holy loving shit beaten out of him, badly. Seriously, if that's a true representation of his mentality and personality, he is a piece of shit.

14. Mauro

^^ I told you so. Listen to me and save yourself the time you wasted in your life reading about that turd.

15. Teacher

Teacher Senior member

^^ I told you so. Listen to me and save yourself the time you wasted in your life reading about that turd.

He speaks true! Listen to Mauro, ye of little faith! The Hughes-turd is not worth your time!

...unless you really like voyeuristic trash, that is!