• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official MMA thread

bigbadbuff

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Slopho
I'm actually rooting for Rogers, I'd feel a little better if Fedor fought somebody in the last 18-24 months.

Time to start feeling better. He beat 2 relatively recent ex UFC heavyweight champs in the last 18 months.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
yes, he did. However watch those fights. Those guys were open to Bretts bombs. I don't see this happening with Fedor.

bigbadbuff

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mauro
yes, he did. However watch those fights. Those guys were open to Bretts bombs. I don't see this happening with Fedor.

I meant it's dumb to act like Fedor hasn't fought anyone in years, when his last 2 wins were against UFC champs. So many of the hardcore fans have become little Dana Whites... because Fedor didn't sign with the UFC he sucks/is scared/fights nobodies blah blah blah.
musicboohoo[1].gif

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I think after saturday there might be a switch. I think if strikeforce can pull a couple more cards off and fighters start leaving the UFC people opinions could change.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Next week: WILL KIMBO GET A SECOND CHANCE?

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
who cares he is fighting H. Alexander

Teacher

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mauro
who cares he is fighting H. Alexander

I've always liked Alexander. I know, I know, he has no ground game (unless he's improved that recently), but I still like him. I'm looking for Alexander to stay on his feet and TKO Kimbo in the second. And hey, even if Kimbo does take Alexander to the ground, what the hell is he going to do?

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^^+1

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mark my words: Kimbo v. Butterbean coming to state fair near you.

Pros pick fedor v. Rogers, this made me chuckle:
Ray Elbe: Ever been to Russia? The weather is freezing, the girls are expensive and the Vodka is cheap. That's what we call a nation with a fighting tradition. Fedor by Rogers dropping the soap, some time in the second round.

Teacher

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NorCal
Mark my words: Kimbo v. Butterbean coming to state fair near you.

laugh.gif

Will Tank Abbott ref?

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^^ in his pink jumpsuit or not???

The Fedor Vs Rogers card is a solid card even with out the BIG HEADLINER.
SAturday is going to be a very good night!

Oxnard

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
Next week: WILL KIMBO GET A SECOND CHANCE?

I lawled at this preview because this is seriously like the fourth time they have run a preview about Kimbo maybe getting a second chance. I have decided that watching The Ultimate Fighter has become depressing because I realized how disappointed I am that the Quinton Jackson vs. Rashad Evans fight isn't happening. Seeing all the tension between them on the show is such a letdown cus man it would be such a good fight! Hopefully Rampage will burn through his A-team money and come back to the UFC at some point, I am sure it will happen eventually.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^^its not like Rampage is Johnny Depp I dont think he got paid that much.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
All right boyz.

shall we place some low level or friendly wagers on tonights fights???

Who is watching and any place special??

I am watching with the fights with some of my team. **** could get nuts!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads