• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

***The official LVC thread***

wmmk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nocoolonesleft
It's stupidly difficult to find LVC in/around Chicago
frown.gif

Truth.
Originally Posted by wannabeagiant
There are two threads on superfuture that will tell you all you want to know

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk...ad.php?t=14314
http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk...ad.php?t=34010

Thanks, but just the first one of those threads is 400 pages long. Could someone summarize?

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

wannabeagiant

Reaction score
Originally Posted by wmmk
Truth.

Thanks, but just the first one of those threads is 400 pages long. Could someone summarize?

The second thread is short and the first few pages summarizes the main LVC styles.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
I've really gone full circle, started off wearing LVC in the 90s, then on to **** like Nudies, Julian Red, Crate, Dry Bones, 5EP, N&F, APC etc etc, and now my single favorite jean I wear right now is the LVC 1967 505xx.

Fit is like a modern slim jean, with the higher rise that I like. Zip fly which I prefer over button. If I could only keep one jean, this would be the one. All the rest can burn.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
I love the tags considering I have no doubt that jet has never walked inside a single RRL store. Hell, I remember him asking me years ago if the **** was legit because he wanted to check it out.

You're right I've only seen the garbage at HTC long before the second store on melrose opened. You can keep your knock off LVC **** with the flower design on the back
snork[1].gif

Originally Posted by poly800rock
this thread from you? wow. surprising to say the least

Originally Posted by robin
lol. It's 2am in the morning and I thought I was dreaming when I saw this.

The 1947 > all other models.

I am a man of many surprises.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
You're such a troll. I like lvc but you're nuts if you think you can claim that rrl is garbage if you've only seen **** at htc. Wasn't i the one who told you to go check out the malibu store a couple of years before htc even began to carry rrl?

kit99bar

Reaction score
wow they look great
80_0.jpg

Originally Posted by Get Smart
I've really gone full circle, started off wearing LVC in the 90s, then on to **** like Nudies, Julian Red, Crate, Dry Bones, 5EP, N&F, APC etc etc, and now my single favorite jean I wear right now is the LVC 1967 505xx.

Fit is like a modern slim jean, with the higher rise that I like. Zip fly which I prefer over button. If I could only keep one jean, this would be the one. All the rest can burn.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics