Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

***The official LVC thread***

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by jet, Jul 21, 2009.

1. aj_del

aj_del Senior member

^^ Thanks, anywhere I can find a list of stockists of LVC. Also, does LVC have a dedicated website or something like that ?

2. Pablo-T

Pablo-T Senior member

^^ Thanks, anywhere I can find a list of stockists of LVC. Also, does LVC have a dedicated website or something like that ?

It's under development...

http://www.levisxx.com/

Don't know that they'll be any less in Germany than UK retail. Cinch obviously has the best choice, Son fo a Stag, Drapers Walk, Truman's Brewery might have better pricing.

Worth posting over at SuFu, almostnice will know about LVC stockists in Germany.

3. Simontuntelder

Simontuntelder Senior member

Aarhus/Copenhagen/Herning/Sindal - Denmark

No and no to both questions. If you told where you were going in Germany, I am sure some of the German users would be able to help you. Or try Google.

Paul: Look here http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BRACES-Striped...item7b667d9f28

4. Simontuntelder

Simontuntelder Senior member

Aarhus/Copenhagen/Herning/Sindal - Denmark

5. Pablo-T

Pablo-T Senior member

Thanks, Simon. I have some British MOD, plain grey ones on the way. I'll post pics - really big ones, especially for mr sleezy.

EDit: I didn't know manufactum had retail outlets... interesting.

6. aj_del

aj_del Senior member

7. aj_del

aj_del Senior member

If you told where you were going in Germany, I am sure some of the German users would be able to help you. Or try Google.

Munich and Innsbruck, Austria. I would appreciate all help in locating LVC retailers

8. Gavin

Gavin Senior member

I've been looking for a pair of lighter weight jeans for the summer without much luck...then I tried on a pair of the LVC 1947s in Broken Down wash and fell in love...$285 CAD, but found them online at Très Bien Shop for ~$180 CAD shipped. [​IMG] Obviously every pair was going to be a little different depending on how they were finished, and I knew to expect that, but the ones I got have a little too much vertical streaking/crease lines on the shins/calves for my taste...but still, I'm really happy with these jeans. I needed something new and I had no interest in breaking in a new pair of raw denim over the summer, no matter how light the weight...but 12 oz of pre-washed denim is perfect...the perfect summer jean, IMO. And yeah, I'll say it: this cut makes my ass look better than any other I've ever tried on.

9. Danda74

Danda74 Senior member

i just bought a pair of LVC 47 501 at the lower level Tannery in cambridge, ma for $69 in 33x38. theyve shrunk to a perfect size after a soak (and i'm not tall). there are a few other sizes left

10. hendrix

hendrix Ill-proportioned

i just bought a pair of LVC 47 501 at the lower level Tannery in cambridge, ma for $69 in 33x38. theyve shrunk to a perfect size after a soak (and i'm not tall). there are a few other sizes left

30?

11. Danda74

Danda74 Senior member

30?

ahah i wanna say maybe?? i'm not too sure, just saw other sizes around. i also remember seeing a lot of of them at the upper level tannery (street level one)

12. erbs

erbs Senior member

Does anybody have thoughts on how to size the 2010 run of 1955 501s? I have a pair of Valencia Street '55s in a 33x36 that fits perfectly, and I'm wondering what that would translate to in the current run.

13. Pablo-T

Pablo-T Senior member

Does anybody have thoughts on how to size the 2010 run of 1955 501s? I have a pair of Valencia Street '55s in a 33x36 that fits perfectly, and I'm wondering what that would translate to in the current run.

2010 1955 seem to be three inches oversized. More details at the SuFu buyers guide thread

So you need a 30. Check with your retailer, though.

14. Been Drake

Been Drake Well-Known Member

im a 30, can i go TTS on the 44?

15. Gavin

Gavin Senior member

LVC 1947s in Broken Down wash

Does anyone know how much I can expect these to shrink? Obviously they're not STF, but will there still be some permanent shrinkage after the first wash?