The Official Los Angeles Shopping + Dining Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by driveslowk, Apr 2, 2010.

1. jet

jet Persian Bro

Had the chicken and waffles at pc, I seem to be a pc ambassador these days. The chicken was fucking fantastic, waffle was soft almost bread like with hardly any syrup wtf?

2. jlchau

jlchau Senior member

Which location? I've been to the SM location twice since it's walking distance from my work and they don't execute as well. They do have a nice weekday daily $6 burger at the bar deal (a different burger each day) from 11a-4p.

I enjoy the Sawtelle location much more but haven't been to the one Downtown or on Fairfax.

3. jet

jet Persian Bro

Those are the two I go to, used to be fairfax mainly but lately downtown a lot. Haven't been to sawtelle one in years.

4. Roycru

Roycru Senior member

On Thursday, went to the new Allen-Edmonds store in the Century City mall that opened earlier in the day.

[​IMG]

It's on the north side of the "remodeled" mall. All the men's stores are going to be on the north side of the mall.

There were lots of shoes and other A-E product there.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My friend who is visiting from out of town wanted to go to the IMAX-VR place at 157 South Fairfax (across from the Farmer's Market), so we went there last week. (It's the blue place.)

[​IMG]

It's an incredible value at $10.00 for approximately an hour of Virtual Reality experience.

Here's my friend about to begin her VR experience.

[​IMG]

Have no idea how this place makes enough money to stay open, since an employee is with you during your entire VR experience (as well as putting the VR gear on you and taking it off afterwards), several employees work at the check in area, and they have to pay rent and other normal business expenses.

5. djblisk

djblisk Senior member

Naka is all that it is suppose to be. 3 hour meal. Umami was there.

6. Baron

Baron Senior member Dubiously Honored

I ate at Naka back in October. It was really fucking good - every course was excellent. Also had the wine pairings and they were great too, but it was a lot of wine. I was hammered by the end.