1. Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.

The Official Leica Users Thread

Discussion in 'Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto' started by Nantucket Red, Oct 22, 2008.

1. GuidoWongolini

GuidoWongolini Distinguished Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

** Leica M8
    + Cosina/Voigtlander 35/2.5 COLOR-SKOPAR lens​

2. GuidoWongolini

GuidoWongolini Distinguished Member

3. Nantucket Red

Nantucket Red "Mr. Fashionista"

4. Nantucket Red

Nantucket Red "Mr. Fashionista"

The Leicavit trigger winder is an outstanding accessory for street shooting. I now have one for my chrome MP also.

[​IMG]

5. SirGrotius

SirGrotius Distinguished Member

Hi Guys - I realize this thread is a bit old; my wife is in the market for a Leica. I'm not a camera guy, so ignorant on the subject. Does anyone have experience with the Leica Q or M9? Any advice between the two from a bird's eye view that I could impart? Cheers

6. eloquent

eloquent Active Member

^- Leica Q is a lovely camera. It's been my everyday shooter. Best value Leica if you shoot with 28mm for digital.

I am looking to buy a film Leica. Between the M4 and M6, which would you recommend? I would mainly shoot with 35mm.

7. UrbanComposition

UrbanComposition Distinguished Member

I’m on the edge of getting the SL with the Summilux-SL 50mm 1.4 and cant wait. Had a chance to use the SL with the 24-90 2.8-4 and while the pics were nothing short of amazing (even the jpegs), I’m more of a prime guy.