1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

The Official Leica Users Thread

Discussion in 'Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto' started by Nantucket Red, Oct 22, 2008.

1. GuidoWongolini

GuidoWongolini Senior member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

** Leica M8
    + Cosina/Voigtlander 35/2.5 COLOR-SKOPAR lens​

2. GuidoWongolini

GuidoWongolini Senior member

3. Nantucket Red

Nantucket Red Senior member

4. Nantucket Red

Nantucket Red Senior member

The Leicavit trigger winder is an outstanding accessory for street shooting. I now have one for my chrome MP also.

[​IMG]

5. SirGrotius

SirGrotius Senior member

Hi Guys - I realize this thread is a bit old; my wife is in the market for a Leica. I'm not a camera guy, so ignorant on the subject. Does anyone have experience with the Leica Q or M9? Any advice between the two from a bird's eye view that I could impart? Cheers

6. eloquent

eloquent Member

^- Leica Q is a lovely camera. It's been my everyday shooter. Best value Leica if you shoot with 28mm for digital.

I am looking to buy a film Leica. Between the M4 and M6, which would you recommend? I would mainly shoot with 35mm.