• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

+++++ the official KICHI STORE thread +++++

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How would we arrange a eyeglass proxy? Where can I look for specific models?

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
ah yeah that store is sold out. Is this a limited edition model or something?

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
yeah I'm seeing them all sold out now. Looks like they're not likely to show up for sale.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

How would we arrange a eyeglass proxy? Where can I look for specific models?

I've been wanting a pair for myself so I'll be going to some stores and trying to get some pics. This is one of the stores I'll be going to, it carries some of the hand-laid Japanese brands you may already know of, like Taihachirou Kinsei and Kotake Choubei

http://www.complex-plus.com/

iroh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Just did my first in-store pickup for somebody today, from first email to purchase and bringing it home it was about 16 hours; pic to celebrate: :slayer:
386766_10100543995485640_15904009_53753669_1019252195_n.jpg

definitely keep posting items you buy, other people might want in

fungz0r

Reaction score
Do you have a Y! account all set up and ready for proxying? Been seeing lots of interesting things on Y! lately, what would the process be to get your to proxy some stuff drew?

chion

Reaction score
they're 22,859Y shipped to the USA, all fees in. That one is a Large, and I'll post the p2p and sleeve and body lengths on it for a baseline and then we can talk about other sizes in case you're not a Large. They also have a dark speckled fabric with contrast rib that looks very W+H'ish but nicer obviously, it's a really nice hoody too. I'd guess it's the same price.
This LW is really the nicest hoody I've ever seen in my life, I'm wearing a W+H right now and it seems so ****** in comparison. I weighed out the LW on my scale and it weighs about 800g's, so about 2lbs for this 100% cotton hoody. That's pretty serious.

Does that look like this one http://www.freshnessmag.com/2010/09/06/originalfake-x-loopwheeler-hoodie/ ? Because it looks insanely nice.

Seriously considering getting a nice hoody as a christmas gift to myself. Next to the other stuff I've already ordered
uhoh.gif

edubs01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can you get Rocky Mountain Featherbed vests like this:

Also looking for The Real McCoy's Crewneck Sweatshirt in either Grey or Black in Size Medium.

A Fellow Linguist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I've been wanting a pair for myself so I'll be going to some stores and trying to get some pics. This is one of the stores I'll be going to, it carries some of the hand-laid Japanese brands you may already know of, like Taihachirou Kinsei and Kotake Choubei
http://www.complex-plus.com/

2g76R.jpg

****, these are so perfect. I think I just found my next pair of glasses. So expensive though. :(

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads