• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

+++++ the official KICHI STORE thread +++++

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
yeah the darker colored derbies are definitely in the handmade Augusta/CCP'ish realm sometimes, and the boots are amazing. They will go further stylistically than both the gothninja **** or workwear, definitely, they really apply to neither wholeheartedly, and yet some styles look good with both. rare gems.

ceoceo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Will wait for the Japanese economy to collapse. Until then, Dayton better finish those damn boots :fu:

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
you should be hoping for it to revitalize - it's been in collapse and so **** be expensive. You should also hope to the stars that you get your Dayton boots, lol.

ceoceo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I lost hope in both American and Korean economy so Im just waiting for Japan's total collapse when 10000 jpy would be like 10 bucks :hide:
As for Dayton I am going to set the factory on fire if it doesn't finish the boots by the end of this week. 4months waiting for defect and another 4 months of waiting rofl

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
dude. it's collapsed already, that's not how macro works :fu:

ceoceo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
fffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuu RIP my 2 years of Econ classes... I thought the currency is **** because the econ is **** and Japanese people keep the money to themselves so

oh i see :blush:

Last edited:

eternaldrake

Reaction score

I don't really know anything about these. They're probably here, but if they're imported from outside of Japan, they're going to be more expensive. Proxying is best for items made in Japan, particularly items made and sold only within Japan. New European fashion, old American items, these are more expensive here by at least double.

Yea stax is a Japanese brand dating back decades that's why I brought it up, ill keep an eye on y!jp

irbe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

they're 22,859Y shipped to the USA, all fees in. That one is a Large, and I'll post the p2p and sleeve and body lengths on it for a baseline and then we can talk about other sizes in case you're not a Large. They also have a dark speckled fabric with contrast rib that looks very W+H'ish but nicer obviously, it's a really nice hoody too. I'd guess it's the same price.
This LW is really the nicest hoody I've ever seen in my life, I'm wearing a W+H right now and it seems so ****** in comparison. I weighed out the LW on my scale and it weighs about 800g's, so about 2lbs for this 100% cotton hoody. That's pretty serious.

Geez, when did the YEN get so strong or the CAD get so weak. Can vouch for the loopwheeler, had one proxy to me years ago.

ceoceo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ Yen is slowly suffocating itself IMO.

By the way thank you Drew for Kopblocking me from further purchase by introducing me to the moto's boots. I am saving up money starting from next year for a pair by the end of 2013 (part of new year's resolution) :D

Last edited:

Oldboy

Reaction score

Just did my first in-store pickup for somebody today, from first email to purchase and bringing it home it was about 16 hours; pic to celebrate: :slayer:
386766_10100543995485640_15904009_53753669_1019252195_n.jpg

That's mine, can't wait til it comes in. :drool:

Loopwheeler is so dope, I've worn the hell out of the black zip hoody and a grey crewneck that I bought 4 years ago. The more you wash and wear them, the softer and more comfortable they get. Like Drew said, the quality is AMAZING.

brokeassp

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i`m lookin for a seiko scvs013 blue spark.
where to find it is a different story

Last edited:

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to say that impolyt is a great proxy. He proxied a Juun J coat a while back and he was great to deal with.

How much are handmade celluloid frames in Japan? I picked up a pair in Korea and they ran me 500 or so. Wondering if they're cheaper in Japan.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

I just wanted to say that impolyt is a great proxy. He proxied a Juun J coat a while back and he was great to deal with.
How much are handmade celluloid frames in Japan? I picked up a pair in Korea and they ran me 500 or so. Wondering if they're cheaper in Japan.

They start at 20,000 and go up, I think most stay under 30,000Y i believe. They're gonna be cheaper than Korea though, I think, because back then they used to charge about double in Korea for those (or any other imports)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads