• We would like to welcome Arterton as an official Affiliate Vendor. Arterton, based in the UK, specializes in fine accessories such as garment bags, umbrellas, and shoe care, as well as fine shoes and boots from Yearn Footwear Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Official John Elliott B-S-T Thread

masshi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
shoot me an offer! (CONUS only; PayPal gift)

- replica fullzip / washed black / size 1 / BNWT

- replica crew / washed black / size 1 / BNWT

- replica sweatpants / washed black / size 1 / BNWT

---

---

---

bawlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Have a green parachute jacket from season 3 I've worn maybe once. PM me if you're interested.

bawlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Season 8. Size 3. Apparently I'm dyslexic :(

timofay

Reaction score
WTS brushed flannel red and black size 4 / XL. Great condition. Looking for $90 shipped

stevededrip

Reaction score
Sold!

Adding the following:

Cast 2 Carbon Sz 30 - $140 $120
Cast 2 Dillon Indigo Sz 31 - $65 $55
Cast 2 Nero Sz 30 - $120 $100

All pairs are pretty used and shipped to US F&F. Will do deals if you buy multiple or $250 for all. Will provide pictures for any if requested.
Some price reductions for the above pairs. Also adding Speedway Hemi Size 1 BNWT. Never worn, purchased last year and just never wore it. Been sitting in my closet since. Looking for what I paid plus shipping - $365 shipped in US

Attachments

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I own the Cinder and Elderberry Hemi's in size 2/M and they're probably both a half size too big (Elderberry maybe a bit more).
Right. I had the cinder in S and I think I would have liked M more, and I have the speedway in S and I'm happy with the fit. Lol. Given the price point and not being returnable I don't want to sway you into getting it but sounds like it might be a good size for you.

stevededrip

Reaction score
Right. I had the cinder in S and I think I would have liked M more, and I have the speedway in S and I'm happy with the fit. Lol. Given the price point and not being returnable I don't want to sway you into getting it but sounds like it might be a good size for you.
Yeah I'd say Im a TTS medium and a small was a nice slim, but still oversized look. It fit pretty well when I tried it on.

Featured Sponsor

Pocket square on a coat: yes or no?

• Yes

Votes: 9 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 41 65.1%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 13 20.6%