• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Official John Elliott B-S-T Thread

rs1398

Reaction score
WTS

Washed Graphite 29 $215 worn once
Black Melton Wool Stadium Jacket Medium $525 worn lightly
Charcoal Co-mix Classic Crew Medium $35 bnwot

blue2007

Reaction score
WTS

$310 - New John Elliott Black Denim Thumper Type III Jacket In Inverness - Size 2XL (Fits tight, so more like an XL). I wear L and XL in JE tops. Brand new, tags on it

$250 - John Elliott Bogota Olive - Pre-Owned
Size 3 (Large) in good condition

$150 - John Elliott Cast 2 Coast Size 36 Pre-Owned
Hemmed by 1 inch, original hem though, so it retains the nice fadesjohn-elliott-thumper-black-00.jpgjohn-elliott-thumper-black-01.jpgjohn-elliott-thumper-black-02.jpgjohn-elliott-thumper-black-03.jpgjohn-elliott-bogota-olive-00.jpgjohn-elliott-bogota-olive-01.jpgjohn-elliott-bogota-olive-02.jpgjohn-elliott-bogota-olive-03.jpgjohn-elliott-cast-2-coast-00.jpgjohn-elliott-cast-2-coast-01.jpgjohn-elliott-cast-2-coast-02.jpgjohn-elliott-cast-2-coast-03.jpgjohn-elliott-cast-2-coast-04.jpgjohn-elliott-cast-2-coast-05.jpgjohn-elliott-cast-2-coast-06.jpgjohn-elliott-cast-2-coast-07.jpg

Last edited:

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
WTB
  • Sz 2 - Anti Expo
    • Dusty Blue
    • Forest
    • Marble Black, Navy, or Burgundy
  • Sz 3 - Sequoia Camo Crew OR Hoodie
  • Sz 31 - Cast 2 Siena

Last edited:

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
WTB NWTs or if anyone knows where I can find. Who grabbed the one from rebelwithacause? HMU if you wanna sell

Cadet Blouson Sz 1

norsefanboi

Reaction score
Price Drops

$85 Shipped - BNWT | Oversized Crewneck Pullover | Dark Grey | Size 1

$120 Shipped - BNWT | Oxblood Beach Hoodie | Size 2
how oversize is the oversize? lol if i wear medium (sz2) usually, how would that translate if i'm not after the oversize look?

norsefanboi

Reaction score

CARTEL777

Reaction score
how oversize is the oversize? lol if i wear medium (sz2) usually, how would that translate if i'm not after the oversize look?
It fits like a regular sweater when you size down. I size down one on all OS tops (Kake, OS Crewneck Pullover, + OS Cropped Hoodie).

white collar

Reaction score
WTS JE+Co Cotton bomber size 3 (Large). Don't have the specific style name for this but it's pretty light weight. Edit: $180 invoiced and shipped US only.
View attachment 1344723
Still have size 29 Nimbus with the double layer details worn less than 10 times only for a few hours each time. $200 invoiced and shipped, US only.
Price Drops:
Bogata $150 invoiced and shipped
Nimbus $180 invoiced and shipped

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.