• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Official John Elliott B-S-T Thread

JBad28

Reaction score
WTB white u-neck size 3 or 4
Do yourself a favor brother and save some money but get an awesome fucking tee from @UNIFORMLA

bossman100

Reaction score
Do yourself a favor brother and save some money but get an awesome fucking tee from @UNIFORMLA

thanks for the tip, im gonna try em out! Sizing similar to JE?

JBad28

Reaction score
thanks for the tip, im gonna try em out! Sizing similar to JE?
Yup! Check the measurements, they’re actually very accurate. Never tried JE U-Neck but I’d imagine it’s the same.

Also, if you size wrong Pat aka @UNIFORMLA is awesome and will exchange it since both sizes you need are in stock. Many members here are familiar with the brand and nothing but great things to say!

Lovemybed

Reaction score
WTS BNWT Mocha University Tee Size 3 $58. $50 + $8 dollar shipping.

Last edited:

Edeezus

Reaction score
Oh no no no. Had to size up on UNIFORM LA Crew Necks, just like JE. I stayed TTS on their Vintage Tee’s though.
I go TTS on the Uniform crewneck and size up on JE Classic crew so he’s not totally wrong. It really just depends on your body type. I could see sizing up would work if you’re looking for a more relaxed and loose fit tho.

JBad28

Reaction score
I go TTS on the Uniform crewneck and size up on JE Classic crew so he’s not totally wrong. It really just depends on your body type. I could see sizing up would work if you’re looking for a more relaxed and loose fit tho.
Interesting cause TTS for me it was just like JE Crewneck. Sizing up 1 fits exactly like sizing up 1 JE Crewnecks.

If you look at the measurements, they’re almost identical and they fit identical when I tried them on. Only big difference is the sleeve and the length.

Crewnecks are definitely not gonna be relaxed or loose, probably have to size up two for me. I know that’s what the vintage tee’s are for.

But you definitely are right about the body type.

C9607291-679C-4606-AE4D-4E8CD30D3BD4.png
29FE90B4-1D8B-4CB3-9357-19A27080327C.png

sussi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
All denim sold! Only sweater left.

BNWT
- Red Cashmere Sweater(the thick one from first ever cashmere drop - Season 10)
- Size L - BNWT - $220

Last edited:

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 75 17.0%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 146 33.0%
  • 8”

Votes: 130 29.4%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 50 11.3%
  • 9”

Votes: 20 4.5%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 9 2.0%