STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.
Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.
Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!
3 items were final sale. The rest I liked at the time, so I didn't feel it was necessary to return them. I just never wore this stuff. I just end up sticking to my old trusty clothes. Had a moment of splurging for a little where I purchased a good amount of clothes/JE, but I don't need any of this (I know it's not the right forum to get into this). Never been the type to really splurge on anything or really care about high brand stuff, so it's out of character to have unnecessary items such as expensive clothes just in my closet. This forum, ironically, is the opposite of me (never been an excess clothes guy, even though I love style). And that's why I'm willing to let some pieces go.So why didn’t you return it?
Inboxed about Uniqlo trucker$$PRICE DROPS$$ + Added Cast 2 Shorts, worn twice
Offer up! Bigger discounts for multiple items. Pics upon request!
- Sz 29 - Cast 2 Shorts - $125
- Sz 29 - Cast 2 Hanoi -
- Sz 30 - Cast 2 Plumas (Old drop w/ double layer details) - Worn twice - $300
- Rare with double layer details! New drop did not include this
- Sz 1 (Small) - Mr. Porter Exclusive Thumper Distressed Denim Jacket -
$200 $175 $160$150
Sz 2 (Medium) - Sequoia Camo Tie Dye Crew - BNWT
- Sz 2 (Medium) - Jade Mohair Sweater - BNWT -
- Sz 2 (Medium) - Blackmeans Stadium Jacket - $700
- Sz 2 (Medium) - White/Dune Varsity Jacket -
- Sz 3 (Large) - Obsidian Thumper Type II - worn about 5 times - $225
- Small - Uniqlo U Tan Shearling Trucker - $25
PayPal Only (Gift or Invoice + Fee)
Ship via USPS Priority Mail
Shipping included in price for CONUS ONLY
Please allow me two business days for shipping + handling
International shipping, buyer pays extra shipping costs
Good looks, but I don't believe those are Cadet. The third pic definitely depicts the Black colorway. I messaged a user on grailed with the same name, item, and images. He said it was a "gray" color, which means he's selling the black version. I'm not sure why he has the exact same listing on his own e-com site indicating the color is Cadet. Confusing posts with images that conflict with the description. When buying JE secondhand, I can only deal with sellers that can appreciate JE's nuanced color offerings enough to accurately identify the product they're selling.
- Size 29 Cloverdale, worn for a few hours $150 shippedSOLD
- Size 30 Meguro lightly worn, minimal stretching $100 shippedSOLD
- Size 2 Gold Bogota 2 $
- Size 1 Ocean x lavender tie dye shell
- Size 2 Mustard Raglan, washed once cold