1. Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.

The Official John Elliott B-S-T Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by suisunfleet, Apr 23, 2017.

1. dmill

dmill Distinguished Member

2. jyonge

jyonge Well-Known Member

3. JEstreet

JEstreet Well-Known Member

More price drops (on almost every item)-Please PM me instead of replying to thread if interested or if you have questions because I might not see it here

-Will offer discounts for multiple pieces purchased. Ships right away. Let me know if there are any questions.

WTS (can send stock and actual pics if needed):

Hoodies
    Loopwheel
    Kake Mock Pullover; Size S; Brand new without tags (never worn): $215 shipped
    Kake Mock Pullover; Dune; Size XS; Worn a couple times-perfect condition: $100 shipped
    Kake Mock Pullover; Saguaro; Size S; Worn a couple times-perfect condition: $120 shipped
    Kake Mock Pullover; Light grey; Size XS; Worn a couple times-perfect condition: $120 shipped
    Rue Hoodie; Sage; Size M; Brand new without tags (never worn): $100 shipped
    Rue Hoodie; Black; Size S; Worn a couple times-perfect condition: $90 shipped
    Raw Edge Raglan Hoodie; Alpine; Size S; Worn a couple times-good condition: $90 shipped

Crewnecks
    Oversized Crewneck Pullover; Saguaro; Size XS; Worn a couple times-perfect condition: $90 shipped
    Oversized Crewneck Pullover; Pink; Size XS; Worn a couple times-perfect condition: $90 shipped

Shirts:
    LS Button Up; Natural x Grey; Size XS; Brand new without tags (never worn): $90 shipped
    LS Button Up; Green x Blue; Size S; Brand new without tags (never worn): $90 shipped
    Button up; Size S; Brand new without tags (never worn): $90 shipped (not sure of color name so pictures attached below)

Jackets-SOLD

Sweatpants

Ebisu Sweatpants; Sunset Navy; Size S; Worn a couple times-good condition: $80 shipped

Denim
    Cast 2 Carbon Denim; Size 28; Worn a couple times-perfect condition: $200 shipped
    Cast 2 Zinc Denim; Size 29; Worn a couple times-perfect condition: $180 shipped

Also have 2 pairs of Saint Laurent Denim BNWT
    1. BNWT SLP D02, Medium/Dark Blue Wash, Size 28, Retail link with pictures: https://www.mrporter.com/en-us/mens...it-15cm-hem-washed-stretch-denim-jeans/811672, $325 shipped
    2. BNWT SLP D02, Light Blue with Distressing, Size 28, Can't find link but uploaded a stock picture- If you want to see other side/more pics PM me and I'll take some and upload, $325 shipped

4. Mackp12

Mackp12 Distinguished Member

@Loganmo looking for plumas right? can do $230 shipped

5. Loganmo

Loganmo Member

Thanks for reaching out. Too small unfortunately.

6. jstrath406

jstrath406 Distinguished Member

Selling:

-Size Small (Oversized) Doha Thumper Jacket
    -Size 29 Ride Indigo Shorts (need 30)
    -Size Medium Leather Rider Jacket (this is a feeler, getting too small for me)

For other brands, I have:
    -SLP Size 30 FW13 Dark Wash D01’s brand new
    -SLP Size 40 black suede Wyatt Chelseas
    -SLP Size 39.5 Sigaro Cropped Jodhpurs
    -Acne Bla Konst North Washed Black Jeans Size 30 (tapered to JE style fit)
    -Acne Medium Washed Black Denim Jacket

7. Trung Nguyen

Trung Nguyen New Member

Hi all from a noob,

I've been obsessed with JE for the past year or so ever since my friend introduced me to the brand. The initial phase was very exciting and also, full of compulsive purchases. Here are all BNWT items that does not fit my (weird) body nor the Asian climate very well for sale. (my [email protected] handle is ductrung3993 if you need to check for feedbacks since I have not been active here at all until I see this thread:

All prices are excluding paypal fees (unless gifted) and shipping from Vietnam (it is cheaper than you think: $10-$12 for a tee, $20 for hoodies and somewhere between for a sweater, to anywhere in the world)

Size 0: (oversized)
    LS Classic Mercer Black: Been discontinued I think? BNWT, $60.
    https://www.johnelliott.co/products/ls-classic-mercer-tee-black.

Size 1:
    CO-MIX Mercer CHARCOAL/dark grey. BNWT, slim fit. $50
    https://www.johnelliott.co/products/mercer-tee-co-mix-co-mix-charcoal?variant=23562343303.

Black Villain hoodie, BNWT. $140
    https://www.johnelliott.co/products/villain-sidezip-hoodie-black?variant=381014000

Long Sleeve Paneled Crew Wash Black Season 7 Running through Vietnam collection. BNWT, $80
    https://www.johnelliott.co/products/paneled-ls-crew-black

Mock Panel Tee Saguaro DS from season 9 collection (size 1 but very oversized). BNWT, $45
    https://www.johnelliott.co/products/mock-panel-tee-saguaro

Size 2:
    Pearl Villain hoodie, BNWT. $130
    https://www.johnelliott.co/products/hooded-villain-pearl

Feel free to entertain with swaps for size 1ish and 28ish. Especially looking for a grey/black/white tees (classic LS is much needed) and some nice jackets, and JE AF1 size 8.5

Actually pictures available upon request. I don't want too flood the thread with an unnecessarily long post.

8. Loganmo

Loganmo Member

Price on Acnes? What was altered? Leg opening?

9. quickstruck

quickstruck Senior Member

Price firm on Pearl Vill?

10. tricky

tricky Distinguished Member

Still available ...

11. Pogboom

Pogboom Well-Known Member

12. jstrath406

Asking $115. Tapered and shortened a little bit, inseam is around 30” and leg opening is about 5.75” I believe. I tried to make them similar to a Cast 2/D02 fit.

13. Loganmo

Loganmo Member

How many times were they worn/washed?

14. Trung Nguyen

Trung Nguyen New Member

For that one, quite firm. $150 shipped, you take PP fees or gift payment. The most I could do is to give you back the difference if shipping ends up being less than $20. Here is a picture, the bag has never been opened: [​IMG]

15. jstrath406

Many times, they've been my go-to denim. Still in great condition.