• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. Passus shoes was founded by long term members of the forum and veterans of the shoes business. and is dedicated to crafting fine shoes in Budapest in a time honored tradition. Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new affiliate vendor thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

***the official Jet thread***

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
Please post everything Jet related in this thread so we don't have a thousand new threads asking the same questions, that really clutters up the forum and uses up bandwidth.

That said, what do you think he's doing like right now. Knowing what I know about him, dollars to doughnuts it's fucking awesome.

ctrlaltelite

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
knits and raf sneakers are probably involved.

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ctrlaltelite
knits and raf sneakers are probably involved.

I wonder if he got them from his guy at Barney's, his guy at Saks, his Neiman Marcus guy, or just had Raf drop by with the shoes and a bottle of wine. Probably told him to stop and pick up a taxidermied Dodo bird on his way too...

... he's so awesome.

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
i wanna fuck jet so fucking bad guys
What a post, this is sig material

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Your making me lulz IRL dude ^^

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
I bet he just checked into a suite at the Standard downtown because he would never think of using a public toilet... probably threw a TV out the window too. That's so badass.

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
They need to start carrying "I'm #1" trucker hats at South Willard.

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mountains
Is this the fabled Jet fit pic?

You've been here for over a year and still haven't seen the Jet pic? Post a request and I'm sure an older member would oblige you, searching for something is just a waste of time..

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.