• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official-ish DC Thread

dc_slicker

Reaction score
Hold up. Where can I get an annual physical here in the US? I always get them done when I go on my annual visit to South Korea. They do blood, urine, shove a camera down your throat, etc. My family doctor in the US only drew blood and checked my bp.
Lol

yeah. Depends on a doctor :)
Some are pretty basic and so simple CBC and you are done. Some good deep

I see Dr Sam Pappas. He does extensive analysis. Includes inflammation levels, food allergens and much more

scurvyfreedman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I step into the shower with wahl clippers and do my best every three weeks. I do a 3 all around, then a 2 on the sides and back, then a 1.5 on the bottom half of the sides and back. Seems reasonably effective.

I have the kids or my wife clean up the neck.

Kangnamstyles

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hold up. Where can I get an annual physical here in the US? I always get them done when I go on my annual visit to South Korea. They do blood, urine, shove a camera down your throat, etc. My family doctor in the US only drew blood and checked my bp.
Apparently medical tourism in SK is a huge industry. It's probably way better care over there too tbh.

CollingsD2H

Reaction score
Apparently medical tourism in SK is a huge industry. It's probably way better care over there too tbh.
Yeah, I think I definitely will get my annual check up when I am able to return to South Korea. Then my wife and I will go get pampered at a dermatology center.

Lol

yeah. Depends on a doctor :)
Some are pretty basic and so simple CBC and you are done. Some good deep

I see Dr Sam Pappas. He does extensive analysis. Includes inflammation levels, food allergens and much more
I'll look up Dr. Pappas. I have no allergies but I think I gotta watch my bp and crap.

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I think I definitely will get my annual check up when I am able to return to South Korea. Then my wife and I will go get pampered at a dermatology center.

I'll look up Dr. Pappas. I have no allergies but I think I gotta watch my bp and crap.
12B783C4-7A32-4B1C-B1BC-E5B143B6C885.jpeg

hpreston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I need to get a copy of that issue of The Rake.

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I need to get a copy of that issue of The Rake.
I thought about giving it up but I still enjoy flipping through it. WM Brown Project is better reading I think. The cover story was neat. Now I want a New & Lingwood dressing gown even though I’d likely rarely wear it!

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's kind of cool to see all the outside diners in Adams Morgan on 18th and Columbia. I'm wondering what's going to happen when the weather gets colder, assuming that Coronavirus is still with us (which I'm pretty sure it will be). Maybe heat lamps?

hpreston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's kind of cool to see all the outside diners in Adams Morgan on 18th and Columbia. I'm wondering what's going to happen when the weather gets colder, assuming that Coronavirus is still with us (which I'm pretty sure it will be). Maybe heat lamps?

I was just reading this...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads