• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Official-ish DC Thread

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The tour guide said he is not sure when the exhibition will open to the general public. The museum needs to work out the logistics. The Infinity Rooms are cleaned with an air purifier between each visit, which is not practical with large crowds.

Rumpelstiltskin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I need a haircut. Badly. Last Wednesday my barber informed me that he popped positive for COVID so scruffy I shall stay until he recovers

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The entertaining bookcore thread has me wondering...are there any good bookstores in DC or (better yet) the VA burbs?
They are increasingly hard to find. Here's a few off the top of my head:

lordsuperb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The entertaining bookcore thread has me wondering...are there any good bookstores in DC or (better yet) the VA burbs?
I’ve never seen anyone dress that way at any of the bookstores I frequent. Kramer Books and Politics and Pros are two of stores I like to hit up. How do you dress when going to bookstores?

bicycleradical

Reaction score
They are increasingly hard to find. Here's a few off the top of my head:

There are a few good bookstores in Old Town Alexandria:

mak1277

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’ve never seen anyone dress that way at any of the bookstores I frequent. Kramer Books and Politics and Pros are two of stores I like to hit up. How do you dress when going to bookstores?
I can't say I've ever dressed in a specific way to go to a bookstore. I typically wear whatever I'm wearing at the time. My casual wardrobe is probably dressier than average (corduroys or fatigues, no jeans, flannels/chambray/denim shirts, etc.).

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I can't say I've ever dressed in a specific way to go to a bookstore. I typically wear whatever I'm wearing at the time. My casual wardrobe is probably dressier than average (corduroys or fatigues, no jeans, flannels/chambray/denim shirts, etc.).
Same here. "Bookcore" mostly pulled out of thin air it seems.

Featured Sponsor

What's Your Favorite Summer Shoe?

• Loafers

• Boat shoes

• Espadrilles

• Sneakers

• Desert Boots

• Sandals

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members