• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Official-ish DC Thread

mak1277

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Killer piece. recommend sizing up
Also this...

hpreston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
And:

Easily Amused

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
FYI on Division Road and DBF. I actually purchased this DBF Cardigan Jacket from them on Monday, before the sale was announced. It got delivered on Wednesday; a rep from Division Road then reached out to let me know I received the Grey Friday 20% refund in advance! (Doubled-checked my credit card record, the refund is there :) )

Attachments

Easily Amused

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm still seriously gunshy about everything being final sale though, but there's a lot of nice stuff on there.
I hear ya. I'm interested in Pecora Nera stuff also, but the given measurements for DBF's knitwear, along with some of the images I've seen (professional and in-the-wild) give me pause on that. That said, I would have ordered the ebony Grandad coat, but I already pre-ordered one directly from DBF.

mak1277

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
also surprised to see the full retail price on the pecora nera is 10% lower than what NMWA is/was selling them for.

scurvyfreedman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
also surprised to see the full retail price on the pecora nera is 10% lower than what NMWA is/was selling them for.
That is surprsing, bc NMWA has very good prices on Inis Meain compared to most places.

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I bought the white DBF chore coat from Division Road back over the summer. Good company with interesting stuff. I’m guessing merchants are terrified about another unpredictable holiday season and are acting out now.

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
@smittycl Mr. Sid Mashburn man, is it possible to get suit trousers from them with side adjusters instead of belt loops? Also, can you get two pairs of trousers?
Wow, I have no idea. Their website has MTM for shirts but not for tailoring. Might be worth a visit to the store to ask.

EDIT: Dude, your stuff in Covid threat is approaching unconscionable.

Last edited:

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Spent the weekend up in Philly visiting family and checking out the Jasper Johns exhibit at the Philadelphia Museum of Art. Stunning stuff and I highly recommend it. Permanent collection there is amazing by itself of course.

IMG_3676.jpg

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.