• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Official-ish DC Thread

ajtay

Reaction score
Where in DC do people like to get their OTR suits tailored? Anywhere that does working button cuffs at a reasonable price? Have had pretty good experience with JC Lofton for simple stuff but curious about any other options.

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Where in DC do people like to get their OTR suits tailored? Anywhere that does working button cuffs at a reasonable price? Have had pretty good experience with JC Lofton for simple stuff but curious about any other options.
Christopher Kim, 2000 M Street, NW. He's good and fast, but not cheap. I'm sure he can do working buttonholes.

Litigation Cures All

Reaction score
Will Field at Field English Custom Tailors does great alterations work in addition to bespoke work.

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I’ve been going to Geoffrey Lewis for over a decade. They do great work.

Last edited:

TheSuitBurnsBetter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ihsan Dura at Linea Pitti near Dupont does working buttonholes and very good alterations.

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
good riddance, I think the same of nyc.
I’m sort of torn but suspect I wouldn’t like living in NYC unless I was fabulously rich. DC is more livable. Going to check this out soon at the Hirschhorn:

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.