• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Official-ish DC Thread

knittieguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks like Wm Fox & Co, has changed hands. Now owned by Shafiq Halim, who apparently worked there as a tailor since 2009.

smittycl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks like Wm Fox & Co, has changed hands. Now owned by Shafiq Halim, who apparently worked there as a tailor since 2009.
I haven't been in there in ages. Same basic store?

knittieguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I haven't been in there in ages. Same basic store?
I think so. I haven't actually been there since pre-quarantine. I just recently got an email from them and checked out their site https://www.wmfox.com/about, which says that Craig Fox "passed the torch" to Shafiq. Interestingly, Shafiq says he now offers bespoke, in addition to the MTM Samuelsohn. I have to admit I kind of stopped getting MTM suits there once Paul Stuart rolled into town, because I like the Paul Stuart Samuelsohn model, and the price is similar.

smittycl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My son gets his second Moderna this week then we are all good (as soon as two weeks pass). I think I was good at the end of March.

TheSuitBurnsBetter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Who here is fully vaccinated? I am by Memorial Day weekend.
Vaxxed up and ready to go.
I will celebrate 2 weeks since my 2nd shot this Saturday so up to meet the DC crew anytime after that - maybe we aim for a steamy rooftop in late June or July?
Bars around Chinatown or Metro Center are probably most accessible to most people, right? There are some nice roofs and patios around the Wharf, too.

Idesofmarch17

Reaction score
Vaxxed up and ready to go.

Bars around Chinatown or Metro Center are probably most accessible to most people, right? There are some nice roofs and patios around the Wharf, too.
I vote for July, I am in trial all June (but seriously, it would be cool to meet up with everyone for the first time).

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.