• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Official-ish DC Thread

smittycl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
5ECBE77B-DDB9-4522-A7CA-411AD8B2E44E.jpeg

Okay, full of screaming kids and tired parents, all soaking wet on this rainy Sunday, but really cool. Smithsonian did a fantastic job on the new Dinosaur Hall.

Now off to Sky Valet in my never ending quest for the perfect brown loafers that are NOT $1400 Edward Green Piccadilly’s...

smittycl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Decided on Alden in brown. C&J only has the Sydney (too narrow for me) in brown. The Boston this season is pebbled which I can’t stand.

Tried on Yanko for the first time but, like Carmina, they are too narrow. 0-2 in Spanish shoes for me!

Of note, if you live in MD or VA he ships free with no tax. :bigstar:

smittycl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The one on the corner that used to be a Mexican place? I think it's a pop-up technically as the landlords are still trying to lease the place.

Kangnamstyles

Reaction score
The one on the corner that used to be a Mexican place? I think it's a pop-up technically as the landlords are still trying to lease the place.
That's good to know, thank you. Speaking of Mexican places, wife and I went to try out TTT for Sunday brunch.

I thought their tacos were good (lots of choices). Wife was not a fan of their eggs divorciada. Hope to try out their 2nd floor spot next.

smittycl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Went by there a few times but it was crowded. The little Salvadoran place across the street (bright blue place on the corner) is actually pretty good.

Last edited:

TheSuitBurnsBetter

Reaction score
That's good to know, thank you. Speaking of Mexican places, wife and I went to try out TTT for Sunday brunch.

I thought their tacos were good (lots of choices). Wife was not a fan of their eggs divorciada. Hope to try out their 2nd floor spot next.
I've been to the TTT in Silver Spring and liked it. Loved the tuna tostada and the margaritas.

TheSuitBurnsBetter

Reaction score

lordsuperb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I saw Hannah Wicklund and The Stepping Stones over the weekend at Hill Country Barbecue. Has anyone ever been for the food?

BF403F1D-76AB-46FA-B4C8-A8CFAE2105D6.jpeg

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.