• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Official-ish DC Thread

smittycl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

ijones027

Reaction score
Oh idk it was 80% off that came out to 150 .I don't see any nm suits itself on nm website .that's what you thinking do you have proof of that or something?

ijones027

Reaction score
Is it black? Black suits are generally not very versatile, unless you're specifically looking for something to wear to a funeral.
Yeah I go to a lot of weddings and business meetings so I can always use one.my real question is what's the quality if anybody knows?

smittycl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh idk it was 80% off that came out to 150 .I don't see any nm suits itself on nm website .that's what you thinking do you have proof of that or something?
Proof? I've never seen a NM house brand suit in their stores. Many companies that have outlets stock them with very cheap items made specifically for the outlet just to fill the racks. I would skip this and just got to Jos A Bank for a knockabout suit.

ijones027

Reaction score
Proof? I've never seen a NM house brand suit in their stores. Many companies that have outlets stock them with very cheap items made specifically for the outlet just to fill the racks. I would skip this and just got to Jos A Bank for a knockabout suit.
Oh thanks bro I was not aware of that.if you had to guess what quality comparison would you put it in?

smittycl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh thanks bro I was not aware of that.if you had to guess what quality comparison would you put it in?
A suit you would get at Sears or JC Penny's.

smittycl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For real that bad, damm
Well, try it on and maybe you'll be surprised? If it's functional and fills a need without spending too much then it might work. I'm basing my opinion off a grainy pic and years of vicious snobbery after all.

ijones027

Reaction score
Well, try it on and maybe you'll be surprised? If it's functional and fills a need without spending too much then it might work. I'm basing my opinion off on grainy pic.
If I send a clear pic will that help anything?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's