• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Official-ish DC Thread

OldTown

Reaction score
WHO and CDC predict a horrible fall. Cases are shooting up all over and hospitalizations and fatalities will start hitting next month.

I think DC’s cases are low because everything shut down. Really sucks for all but the current policies seem to have worked here at least.
DC will be destroyed due to a good chunk of government agencies requiring their employees back to office in the next few weeks. I wouldn't be surprised if DC becomes the next NYC by December or January. All because people decided to politicize a virus and the government is full of ladder climbers and yes men at the management level.

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Are you talking about the DC government or the federal government? The Feds are giving agency and section heads the discretion on whether to have their employees return to the office. I'm a Fed and don't expect to return to the office until 2021.

OldTown

Reaction score
Are you talking about the DC government or the federal government? The Feds are giving agency and section heads the discretion on whether to have their employees return to the office. I'm a Fed and don't expect to return to the office until 2021.
Feds. I'm a fed and people across multiple agencies I work with are all starting to be coming back full time over the next few months. Some as soon as end of September. Like I said, management is full of ladder climbers and yes men, so they are going to do whatever the person above them tells them to do. In the federal government it all comes from the top at some point. Like it or not.

dc_slicker

Reaction score
I guess I am working for the right fed agency. We are told not to come back this year.
I just received second monitor in the mail to make it easy for me to work at home.

trafficjam

Reaction score
Ha, damn, we were told not to use mice. I think adherence to this policy has been less than 100%.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's