1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

The official "I really don't NEED this but damn I WANT it" threak.

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Cary Grant, Apr 21, 2011.

1. andrew96

andrew96 Senior member

Rider Boot in reverso calf...

[​IMG]

You liar, you don't live near cheese, you live in Richmond. Franco's Bitch!

2. maverickm

maverickm Well-Known Member

P ROO T3, Tom Ford suit, Gucci boots, Balmain Rider Jeans etc. :D

3. bellyhungry

bellyhungry Senior member

Some quick back grounder....

- Ever since the new format, I have been staying away for a bit from MC
    - Been trying hard to pay down my line of credit (which I finally accomplished last month)
    - Living in Northern part of the continent, I typically don't do a lot of shopping for warm weather clothing. Plus all the Summer activities typically drag me away from the laptop

However.....

Since last week, after the weather turned cold, I have been spending more time on SF MC.

In last 3 days, I have dropped ~$700 on shoes and clothing (RL Marlow Wingtip + 3 BB ESF dress shirts) before the true shopping season even arrives.

I need intervention!!!!!! :)

ps: currently eyeing a Barbour Bedale

Last edited: Oct 30, 2011