The OFFICIAL Fragrance Split Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by Rambo, Jan 10, 2011.

1. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

I was initially gauging if anyone was interested in doing a Pure Havanna split since it's limited edition, only comes in 100ml bottles, and is pretty potent... but then got a PM with an offer to get some juice so i'm just putting it on hold for now. That ok?
    Sure. I just thought it was some special formatting/advertising thing you were doing.

2. JD&Co

JD&Co Active Member

Hello all!

First, let me say thanks to CologneReview... I got my Aventus and it is very nice!

I would like to sample the Creed Silver Mountain Water before I decide to buy a bottle of either...

Does anyone have any SMW left from a split? 10, 15, 30ml?

Thanks guys!

JD&Co

3. persianprince

persianprince Member

The LeLabo split is now full! I'll be sending out PM's over the weekend.

EDIT - Just read your previous post [​IMG]

4. robinsongreen68

robinsongreen68 Senior member

anyone have an aventus split (perhaps 10ml, maybe more?)
    please PM if so.

(im in London, England.)

5. JD&Co

JD&Co Active Member

Creed Silver Mountain Water Split... Hosting a split of Creed SMW with a BONUS! [​IMG] A description from http://www.creedboutique.com Master perfumer Olivier CREED’s favorite, Silver Mountain Water evokes sparkling streams of water coursing through the snow-topped alps of Switzerland. A championship skier, Mr. CREED finds relaxation and renewal in this pure and bracing landscape. Silver Mountain Water's bottle looks like a Swiss mountain topped with virgin snow. Its cap is a glistening silver stream.CREED Silver Mountain Water is invigorating luxury and purity in a bottle. Classification: Green / Fresh Characteristics: A refreshing infusion of green tea and black currants. As bracing as a pure mountain waterfall in springtime. Top Notes: Bergamot, mandarin Middle Notes: Green tea, black currant Base Notes: Galbanum, musk, sandalwood, petit grain ______________________________________________________ Im going to be splitting the 250ml flacon... 8 - 30ml splits The price Flacon $350 8 ways $43.75 30ml Glass Bottles $4.57 Shipping $5.00 Paypal Fee $1.25 ish Total $54.50 Here is the bonus Because I am a "newbie" I want to offer something to reward your "risk" of dealing with someone unknown. I will buy two shares keep one and split the leftover into 2.5ml plastic bottles with atomizer and include one for each person in the split FREE! [​IMG] 1.MyTailorIsRich 2.Watchmakers 3.JD&Co 4.JD&Co (For free 2.5ml bonus) 5. 6. 7. 8.

6. BioSore

BioSore Well-Known Member

Where have you guys been buying your atomizers? Most places I've found seem expensive and I'm wondering what the cheapest options are.

Thanks.

7. CologneReview

CologneReview Senior member

Is that's from me don't dance to hard [​IMG]. GIT has been ordered but hasn't arrived to me yet. I just had a few seconds extra last night and printed out all the labels. Sorry about the confusion[​IMG] .

Just wanted to bump this response. Those that were a part of the GIT order your labels were printed last week. However GIT just came in a day or so ago and is in the process of being split and packaged. They should be to you within the week.

Thanks

8. BillyD

BillyD Well-Known Member

Sorry for posting again but maybe this one works better as there are only 2 slots avaible

Nasomatto - Absinth
    [​IMG]

30ml Parfum Extrait are 148$

10ml 45$ ; 9$ shipping ; 3$ glass atomizer

9. RedLantern

RedLantern Senior member

Fuck, just realized I missed a Rose 31 split. Can I be put on auto-alert next time one comes up?

Also, put me down on the list for people interested in a Mechant Loup split.

10. loveswatching

loveswatching Senior member

Fuck, just realized I missed a Rose 31 split. Can I be put on auto-alert next time one comes up?
    Maybe Rambo or another splitter can start a new project. I am waiting till my current bottle runs out before placing myself on the list as well.

11. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

Where have you guys been buying your atomizers? Most places I've found seem expensive and I'm wondering what the cheapest options are. Thanks.
    Check the OP. I use Accessories4Fragrance myself.
    Fuck, just realized I missed a Rose 31 split. Can I be put on auto-alert next time one comes up? Also, put me down on the list for people interested in a Mechant Loup split.
    Maybe Rambo or another splitter can start a new project. I am waiting till my current bottle runs out before placing myself on the list as well.
    Keep an eye on the thread. PM's just went out and if somebody backs out I'll post it here. I'd offer to do another split but, frankly, 15 splits is already quite a bit. Rose 31 people - send me your trust fund money immediately. We have to hurry and get this to Thomas before he buys out an entire fragrance department!

12. Thomas

Thomas Senior member

^^ no joke. Yesterday I had to hold myself back from hitting Needless Markup - which would have been all kinds of disaster for the ol' pocketbook. Today I was at the grocery store and came across a bottle of Brut - and it had the kind of charm that's normally reserved for that girl you liked in high school but was just a little out of your league back then, but today looks like she'd been rode hard and put up wet a few too many times...but that did nothing to diminish the warm haze of nostalgia of the times when I had a full head of hair. Anyway, I nearly bought that as well.

13. El Argentino

El Argentino Senior member

^I like this analogy

14. BillyD

BillyD Well-Known Member

I´d do a rose 31 split but i would have to buy it at collette and it´s much more expensive then at the us e-store

500ml

Us store 650 $ ~ 448 Eur

Colette 560 Eur ~ 812$

15. NewYorkIslander

NewYorkIslander Affiliate Vendor

Just got from rioni...fast shipping, well packaged.

Enough interest for another rose split, I'd like to try this, but maybe not as large...?