The OFFICIAL Fragrance Split Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by Rambo, Jan 10, 2011.

1. GreenFrog

GreenFrog Senior member

im interested in a tobacco vanille split as well as a musc ravageur split. i will gladly host if there is enough interest!

i also have two spots in my tuscan leather split available.

2. Master-Classter

Master-Classter Senior member

Do a canada split, i might be interested
    PM sent!

3. bibs

bibs Senior member

Knize is back in stock at Lucky Scent. I'll be posting the split ad later this evening.

awesome! just in time [​IMG]

4. Master-Classter

ohhh, and they're 125ml bottles. Sweet! I'm down for probably 15ml give or take depending on price.

5. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

im interested in a tobacco vanille split as well as a musc ravageur split. i will gladly host if there is enough interest! i also have two spots in my tuscan leather split available.
    We just had a Musc Ravageur split. It was back on page 1. It didn't garner that much interest so I don't know if it would be feasible to do another one so soon.

6. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

Next up: A split of KNIZE TEN - SPLIT #1 CLOSED - SPLIT #2 CLOSED - SPLIT #3 ????? A description from Lucky Scent:
    Knize Ten Notes Lemon, bergamot, orange, petitgrain, rosemary, geranium, rose, cedar, orris, carnation, cinnamon, orange blossom, sandalwood, leather, musk, moss, patchouli, ambergris, castoreum and vanilla. As we have a number of buyers outside the US the added shipping charges are becoming something of a pain in the ass to communicate and ask for. So, I'm going to try doing something new this time and will be collecting payment in two sets: The first to get the juice to me and the second to ship it out to you. Again, this is only a trial, just to see if this works better than the previous way of continual back and forth messages and emails. The 125ml bottle costs $115 + $8 for shipping from LS + 20 for materials = $140 (rounded down for sanity). The split here will be 12 ways (10ml each) and each split will cost $14. Payment will be provided via Paypal gift only. Please PM me if you are interested in signing up. SPLIT #1 - CLOSED 1.) Bibs 2.) Bandrus1 3.) Bandrus1 4.) Rioni 5.) Master-Classer 6.) Master-Classer 7.) jhva3 8.) Notreknip 9.) Notreknip 10.) Notreknip 11.) GSaavedra 12.) loveswatching SPLIT #2 CLOSED 1.) Bigt 2.) Bigt 3.) Canucks 4.) Kyoung05 5.) raybert 6.) raybert 7.) giony 8.) MyTailorisRich 9.) collingsnyc 10.) collingsnyc 11.) MrGoodBytes 12.) Baron SPLIT #3 - ?????? 1.) fence28

7. Master-Classter

^^^ so then is there a second payment after the $14 for shipping from you to us depending on location?

I'm in for 15ml if possible (PM sent).

PS - THANKS!!!! for organizing this one. my SOTD? K10!

8. MrGoodBytes

MrGoodBytes Senior member

count me in for the knize

9. loveswatching

loveswatching Senior member

I am in as well. I hope you got shipping included this time. dont want you taking another hit.

10. bandrus1

bandrus1 Senior member

11. governeryyc

governeryyc Member

I would get in musc ravageur if anybody still interested!

12. jhva3

jhva3 Senior member

Just wanted to say that I got my Tuscan Leather split from Mr. Frog and the transaction went perfectly and it was packed nicely. Also in for the Knize.

13. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

^^^ so then is there a second payment after the $14 for shipping from you to us depending on location? I'm in for 15ml if possible (PM sent). PS - THANKS!!!! for organizing this one. my SOTD? K10!
    For the people outside the US there will be a second payment on this split. I'm trying this method out as opposed to either a.)asking for too much and then having to refund the remainder, or b.)just asking a second time anyway and having people get upset saying "I paid you for shipping already! WTF!!".
    I am in as well. I hope you got shipping included this time. dont want you taking another hit.
    When the OJ juice comes in I'm going to PM you all about that. I think that I was thinking a bit far down the road and attempting to do what I'm doing here, just in my mind and not out loud.
    Just wanted to say that I got my Tuscan Leather split from Mr. Frog and the transaction went perfectly and it was packed nicely. Also in for the Knize.
    This is great. We need more recommendations guys. Keep em coming.

14. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

Quick Poll: Should members be allowed to buy more than one slot in the split?

Quick Poll 2: Should members with less than a certain number of posts (say <10 for this example) be able to get in at all?

I've gotten a few complaints about these things and would like to get your opinions on this.

15. Notreknip

Notreknip Senior member

1) Why not?
    2) Sure, why not?

Other than "jealousy" from a missed opportunity, I can't think of any reason for the contrary.

Enlighten me, please!