• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The OFFICIAL Fragrance Split Discussion Thread

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
TWO more spots left for Tuscan Leather 10 ml $55 shipped

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Have I ever told you guys what a schmuck I am? I factored in the shipping from OJ but not from me to you guys. Great. There goes $50.

Also, all the Creed splits have gone out, for anybody who does not read their PM's.

bandrus1

Reaction score
just a PSA I have an extra 10 ML of creed windsor I would sell so I can get in on the tom ford tuscan leather split

loveswatching

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rambo
Have I ever told you guys what a schmuck I am? I factored in the shipping from OJ but not from me to you guys. Great. There goes $50.

Also, all the Creed splits have gone out, for anybody who does not read their PM's.

I dont think you should pay shipping. Please invoice me.

dmoss

Reaction score
If another Ormonde Man comes up, I am in. Or Creed Aventus.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bandrus1
just a PSA I have an extra 10 ML of creed windsor I would sell so I can get in on the tom ford tuscan leather split
I also have a pretty much brand new bottle of Geo F trumpers lavender water I will let go.. stuff is fantastic if you are a lavender lover http://www.trumpers.com/product_deta...ctID=111547162 it is about $60 new I will let it go $35 shipped if somebody wants to take a shot at it.. you wont be disappointed
GENTLEMAN - THIS IS NOT A SALES THREAD. IF YOU HAVE SALES, PLEASE MAKE A SEPARATE THREAD TO DO SO.

bandrus1

Reaction score
GENTLEMAN - THIS IS NOT A SALES THREAD. IF YOU HAVE SALES, PLEASE MAKE A SEPARATE THREAD TO DO SO.

my apologies, kind of thought it evolved into an all inclusive scent thread

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
my apologies, kind of thought it evolved into an all inclusive scent thread
No worries. It wasn't aimed at you but, as you pointed out, the all inclusive sales that have started popping up.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
So, now that the OJ juice is on the way, what have we all decided on next: Knize 10, Le Labo, or some other ****? Popularity seems to be swaying towards Knize. Any other suggestions before I make this a done deal?

bandrus1

Reaction score
So, now that the OJ juice is on the way, what have we all decided on next: Knize 10, Le Labo, or some other ****? Popularity seems to be swaying towards Knize. Any other suggestions before I make this a done deal?

go with the knize.. seemed like a lot of interest I guess id be in for some before I committed to a whole bottle

raybert

Reaction score

go with the knize.. seemed like a lot of interest I guess id be in for some before I committed to a whole bottle

+1 with the knize as well

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
i think we missed the boat on the knize on luckyscent
Why? Its only on backorder until late Feb. By the time we set everything up it'll be in stock.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads