• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Fragrance Sales and Trading Thread

CologneReview

Reaction score
I have some extra Creed Green Irish Tweed from a split that I recently hosted.

2mL $12
5mL $27
10mL $35
30mL $67
60mL $115

PM me if interested then more then 60mL. All prices include shipping to CONUS, outside US please PM me for quote.

If interested just leave a post or PM me. I've hosted multiple splits in the Split Thread to back my reputation, also can provide BaseNotes feedback as well.

kxk

Reaction score
Moving soon, and would like to thin the herd, so help me out! I haven't kept the boxes to any of them, and some don't have caps. Photos are attached. All prices include shipping CONUS. Paypal, please. Terre d'Hermes: EDT, 3.3 oz, 99+% full, $60 shipped A*Men: EDT Refill, 3.4 oz, 90% full, asking $50 shipped B*Men: 1.7 Oz, 75% full, asking $20 shipped Bvlgari Pour Homme: 3.4 oz, 2/3 full, asking $30 shipped Burberry Touch: 1.7 oz, 75% full, asking $20 shipped Thanks! I also have an 2.5 oz bottle of L'Eau Bleu d'Issey, about half full. The spray thingy fell off, so I haven't been able to use it for a while, but I'd be happy to throw it in, if you might find use for it.
AgWZv.jpg
rUeZL.jpg

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
So I'll put this here because it's actually not really a split.

Guerlain Derby from the Paris store. 10 ml for $28 shipped US.

harry2quinn

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rambo
Putting this back on the front page. Post your fragrances that are for sale or trade here people. No more separate threaks.

I have no vested interest because I don't have any fragrances for sale... but I hope that if you're ordering people around like this that your comments are at least mod-sanctioned.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by harry2quinn
I have no vested interest because I don't have any fragrances for sale... but I hope that if you're ordering people around like this that your comments are at least mod-sanctioned.
I'm not ordering anybody around. This is the central thread for fragrance sales. Whether the mods like it or not is not something that I'm familiar with. But, if you're not happy with whatever it is I'm doing that's got your panties in a bunch, by all means go into transmod and ***** about it.

MyTailorIsRich

Reaction score

Rambo puts a lot of effort into the fragrance threads and generally keeps them going and on track. I am pretty sure all the regulars here are OK with his gentle guidance. And check out some of the other fragrance threads (SOTD, etc) if you aren't buying or selling. We're all happy to have you participate.

harry2quinn

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rambo
I'm not ordering anybody around. This is the central thread for fragrance sales. Whether the mods like it or not is not something that I'm familiar with. But, if you're not happy with whatever it is I'm doing that's got your panties in a bunch, by all means go into transmod and ***** about it.

What are you, 15? "Panties in a bunch"?

Call it what you will, saying "no more separate threaks" is certainly a comment that comes off as bossy. My impartial observation. Do with it what you will.

Originally Posted by MyTailorIsRich
Rambo puts a lot of effort into the fragrance threads and generally keeps them going and on track. I am pretty sure all the regulars here are OK with his gentle guidance. And check out some of the other fragrance threads (SOTD, etc) if you aren't buying or selling. We're all happy to have you participate.

I've seen him put this effort in, and that's nice. I've bought plenty of fragrances on the Other subforum before, before these consolidated threads existed - and I would certainly admit this is a good thing.

However - I'll have to disagree with the modifier you used though - 'gentle'. Politeness and gentlemanliness permeate SF more than most online forums (your post is a case in point)... and I know that I'm not the first user to take issue with Rambo's indifference to this.

I felt I had to say something, so I did. So this stays on topic (as I said, I do think this thread is a good idea in the right direction), I'm done.

stormin10

Reaction score
MrGoodBytes;4627935 said:
I have over 50ml of Tuscan Leather in surplus that I would like to trade or sell. 10ml = 35 shipped, US only

You should post this up in the "fragrance split" area. Me and a few others are interested in picking some up.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MyTailorIsRich
Yeah! Just kidding. Thanks for the kind words.
What are you, 15? "Panties in a bunch"? Call it what you will, saying "no more separate threaks" is certainly a comment that comes off as bossy. My impartial observation. Do with it what you will. I've seen him put this effort in, and that's nice. I've bought plenty of fragrances on the Other subforum before, before these consolidated threads existed - and I would certainly admit this is a good thing. However - I'll have to disagree with the modifier you used though - 'gentle'. Politeness and gentlemanliness permeate SF more than most online forums (your post is a case in point)... and I know that I'm not the first user to take issue with Rambo's indifference to this. I felt I had to say something, so I did. So this stays on topic (as I said, I do think this thread is a good idea in the right direction), I'm done.
Jesus, what a bunch of special flowers. Look chief, I'm no mod, and I don't honestly know if I'd want to be after reading posts like this. Nor am I a gentleman, apparently, because I don't couch every statement I make in soft, fruity language designed to make you feel better. I created this thread to try and do two things: 1)give the members who were clamoring for it a place to sell their fragrances or decants. 2)unclog the board #2 wasn't getting solved so I bumped the thread back up. Everybody knows that I'm only trying to help out on here. If you think my saying "no new threaks" carries ANY authority, you're huffing too much glue.

BillyD

Reaction score
Hello, i have follwing to sell:

Creed Decants:

each 75$ shipped

3 x Erolfa
1 x Original Santal
2 x Neroli Sauvage
1 x Silver Mountain Water
1 x Himalaya

Maison Francis Kurdjian (10ml) :

4x Lumiere Noire Pour Homme 27$ shipped
1x APOM Pour Homme 27$ shipped
2x Absolue Pour Le Matin 40$ shipped
3x Cologne Pour Le Soir 60$ shipped (50ml)

daccpa

Reaction score
Hope this doesn't violate umpteen rules but I need to let Faketrain know that I sent him payment for ADP Colonia Intensa last night. Apparently I used up my allotment of sending PM's yesterday, sent two. Anyway I hope this gets through and maybe someone can tell me what you have to do to up your message allotment. I do plan on going through my wardrobe in the next few days and posting a few of my least-loved for sale bottles. Glad you guys are here.

daccpa

daccpa

Reaction score
Thank you JD&Co. Great product, shipping, communication etc. Wish I could figure out how to give you proper feedback but it won't work so I'll do it here. Lovin the SMW !

dmoss

Reaction score
FOR SALE Black Afgano, Encre Noir, Buddha's Fig, Eau de Cartier Relaxante
Shipping is $7 in the US, $15 Internationally.

Nasomatto, Black Afgano, 30 ml, 25 ml left with cap and celophaned box, $145
Lalique, Encre Noir, 100 ml, 99% full, no box, $35
Infusions Organique, Buddha's Fig, 50 ml, 97% Full, no box, $25
Cartier, Eau de Cartier Relaxante , 200 ml, 95% full, no box).
$30

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads