Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Official Fragrance Sales and Trading Thread

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by Rambo, Jun 29, 2011.

1. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

Ok, this will be the new jump off point for all your fragrance sales and trades. All posts go in here. You get your post and add to it as time goes along. No individual posts for each fragrance. If I see you bumping constantly I'm going to have the mods ban you from FS:Other.

2. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

3. Kross

Kross Senior member

[​IMG]
    Purchased a bottle of Guerlain's Homme L'eau recently but I'm itching for some other fragrances so I've decided
    to sell this off. It's a great summer fragrance and you guys can read more about it and look at some reviews
    on basenote and fragrantica. Both sites have given this fragrance the thumbs up and great reviews.

80ml 2.7ounce (99%-98% left)
    Price: $45 shipping and handling included

4. bandrus1

bandrus1 Senior member

I have 12 Ml of creed Green Irish Tweed and 12 ML of Knize 10 I would be willing to trade

open to offers but would love more Tuscan Leather

5. MrGoodBytes

MrGoodBytes Senior member

I have over 50ml of Tuscan Leather in surplus that I would like to trade or sell. 10ml = 35 shipped, US only

EDIT: only 20ml left that I am willing to part with. and sale only, not looking for any more trades.

[​IMG]

6. bandrus1

bandrus1 Senior member

I have over 50ml of Tuscan Leather in surplus that I would like to trade or sell. 10ml = 35 shipped, US only

if you are ever open to trades let me know

7. Thomas

Thomas Senior member

Well, why not? Here's what I have and want to be rid of:

Note: these are quick-and-dirty estimates of amt remaining. Prices include shipping, discounts on multiple bottles. Will consider trades.

Guerlain Heritage edt 100ml, 70% remaining, no cap or box, $30
    Balenciaga Ho Hang, 100ml 98% remaining, cap, $20
    Monsieur de Givenchy (old bottle) 100ml, 80% remaining, cap and box, $20
    Nicole Miller for Men (tester) 75ml, box no cap, $12
    Dunhill for Men edc, 100ml, 70%, box and cap, $20
    Habit Rouge Legere, 100ml, 80% full, box and cap, $30

Note: re: swaps, don't really have a want list.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2011

8. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

9. Notreknip

Notreknip Senior member

It's about time this thread happened! I'll try to keep this list simple and up-to-date... What I have (geniune, personally purchased, except where indicated) bottles of that I'd be willing to give: (approximate amount "available to give" in mL) * = decants acquired through SF or Basenotes ^ = will consider selling whole bottle I'm a bit more attached to some obviously, but everything below I'd likely be willing to part with. I prefer to decant only amounts more than maybe 5mL, but exceptions may be made. I'm located in Canada, so shipping prices may (minimally) increase accordingly. Contact me for details. If I get around to it, I'll come up with an approximate $/mL for everything. Remember, these are decants placed in blank (usually glass) atomizers; if you really want an original bottle, ask and I'll think about giving it up. ^Chanel Pour Monsieur Original (50) *C&S No. 88 (10) ^Davidoff Cool Water (50) YSL M7 (50) ^YSL Live Jazz (50) ^Chanel Platinum Egoiste (25) ^D&G Light Blue pour Homme (25) ^Chanel Allure Homme Sport (25) Burberry London (20) YSL Body Kouros (30) YSL Rive Gauche (20) ^CK Escape for Men (40) Acqua di Parma Colonia (15) ^Givenchy pour Homme (15) Givency Pi (15) ^Commes des Garcons 888 (20) Commes des Garcons White (15) Gucci pour Homme I (10) Gucci pour Homme II (15) Guerlain Shalimar (20) Guerlain Mitsouko (20) *Creed Aventus (15) *Chanel Sycomore (10) *Chanel Coromandel (20) *Le Labo Rose 31 (15) What I'd love to acquire: (approximate amount "desired" in mL; for most I'd take any reasonable amount, but I tend to dislike samples less than 5-10 mL) Patricia/Parfume de Nicolai New York (20-30) Lorenzo Villoresi Piper Nigrum (10) A-Men Pure Coffee (10) Guerlain Tonka Imperiale (5-10) Ormonde Jayne Isfarkand (5-10) Tiffany for Men (20) Etat Libre d'Orange Secretions Magnifiques (2) Serge Lutens Muscs Koublai Khan (10) Kenzo Power (5) Hermes Un Jardin sur le Nil (10) Serge Lutens Chergui (10) By Kilian Back to Black (10) Amouage Dia Man (10) Bond No. 9 New Haarlem (20) Christian Dior Eau Sauvage (10) Givenchy Gentleman (10) I will gladly accept swaps, but definitely don't mind normal transactions either.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2011

10. Baloch

Baloch Well-Known Member

For sale or swap is a 70 ml full bottle (2 sprays missing) with box of Lumier Noire by Francis Kurkdjian. The bottle retails for $155 at Neiman Marcus. I will sell for $140 SOLD (all inclusive) or swap for Amouage or Frederic Malle lines. Here are some details about the fragrance from luckyscent.com: The Scoop Love the association of the words Lumiere and Noire (Light and Black), an attraction and repulsion. A black hole lit with the image of a mysterious perfume that attracts until it provokes self-abandon. It is the idea of two opposing powers that unite to create a whole that relates, at its turn, a new story. The mention of this duality is imposed as an obvious fact, like the emblematic blend of Rose and Patchouli. Notes include: Spiced Rose (cumin, cinnamon) Patchouli Narcissus Mugwort herb The green facet of the blossom and the dark, earthy whiff of patchouli are pulled into chypre territory by a lash of artemisia (also known as mugwort) – the bitter, green herb that dominates the top notes of Robert Piguet’s classic Bandit or Caron’s Yatagan – warmed by an oriental blend of cumin and cinnamon. This is a rose tucked behind the ear of Errol Flynn in his best swashbuckling mode, crushed against a young Marlon Brando’s torso or ripped by the teeth of a carnivorous lover. Bask in this “Black Light for Men”, and you may never want to see daylight again. Here is reviews from Basenotes (all positive) http://www.basenotes.net/ID26131252.html

11. JD&Co

JD&Co Active Member

This is SOLD! Thanks daccpa!

This is a great idea for a thread!

I have a 30ml decant of Creed Silver Mountain Water, I will also include the original bottle for good measure. I'd let it go for $40 plus shipping

OR Trade it for a decant of either...

MAISON FRANCIS KURKDJIAN AQUA UNIVERSALIS

MAISON FRANCIS KURKDJIAN Cologne Pour Le Matin

Let me know...
    JD&Co

Last edited: Jul 18, 2011

12. giony

giony Senior member

F I N

Last edited: Sep 27, 2011

13. faketrain

faketrain Senior member

I have

Acqua di Parma Colonia Intensa EDC 3.4 oz/100.55 ml for $70 or trade

14. jgold47

jgold47 Senior member

15. usctrojans31

usctrojans31 Senior member

I would love to pick up some Italian Cypress. Let me know what you'd like.