• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Fast Food Appreciation Thread

Biggskip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
never understood the chick fil a love. I'd eat Chipotle if it were a highway rest stop, I don't mind Sonic burgers with mustard and no mayo if they're done right (this is about 15% of the time I've found) Steak n Shake in the Midwest averages a little better for the basic burger, and I have fond memories of eating Blake's Lotaburger in New Mexico when I was a kid. I find In N Out overrated, have never had Five Guys but would probably find it overrated as well.

Steak 'N Shake is pretty overrated IMO. I would much prefer to go to Fuddruckers. They have a cheese sauce for your fries.

Originally Posted by BB1
Disgusting! You actually eat this ****? Just to be consistent, perhaps you should start buying your clothing at Walmart too.

Haters are encouraged to wait at the door.

ratboycom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BB1
Disgusting! You actually eat this ****? Just to be consistent, perhaps you should start buying your clothing at Walmart too.

Hey now, no need for personal attacks, I and several milion japanese people ate it, survived and am not obese.

I think Freshness Burger would give Whataburger a run for its money

Hannerhan

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Biggskip
What about Chipotle? They use decent quality materials and I find their food to be quite tasty.

I guess I don't really consider Chipotle "fast food" since they typically don't have drive-thru's, but yes it's decent stuff. We have QDoba down here (not sure if it's national?) which is even better than Chipotle.

mm84321

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Hannerhan
I guess I don't really consider Chipotle "fast food" since they typically don't have drive-thru's, but yes it's decent stuff. We have QDoba down here (not sure if it's national?) which is even better than Chipotle.
Yeah, we have them up here. When I drove down to North Carolina a few years ago, we stopped at this place called Zaxby's. Probably the best fast food fried chicken I've ever had. They also served buttered toast with all of their meals, which, as I recall, was amazingly good. Unfortunately, they only have locations down south.

StephenHero

Black Floridian
Reaction score
I eat the grilled premium chicken sandwiches from McDonalds. Combined with an iced tea, it's a completely decent meal on the go. I can't remember the last time I had a fast food hamburger.
1273870036139.png

Biggskip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mm84321
Yeah, we have them up here. When I drove down to North Carolina a few years ago, we stopped at this place called Zaxby's. Probably the best fast food fried chicken I've ever had. They also served buttered toast with all of their meals, which, as I recall, was amazingly good. Unfortunately, they only have locations down south.
I've not heard of Zaxby's. Of all the national chains I would say that Popeye's is my preferred venue. The biscuits alone are worth the trip. They have a promotion going on around "The Cleve" where you get a let and a thigh for $.99 each Tuesday.

jpeirpont

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I only eat chicken from fast food spot on the rare occasion I do to one. Popeye is my favorite fast food by a bit, they provide a consistently well seasoned, reasonably tasty product. Actually their little crawfish basket was ok though the crawfish were on the lower end of the quality scale.

mm84321

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Offal on Epicmealtime. I really hate myself for watching this ****.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Gotta love the hyperbole in the thread.

However, this is awesome:

Originally Posted by BB1

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads