• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Epaulet B-S-T Thread

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Just grabbed this off of Ebay, but unfortunately doesn't fit (note the short arm measurements). Using pics from the listing. Very gently worn - no noticeable wear.

Beautiful flannel material.

$40 shipped

Chest from armpit to armpit: 21"
Shoulders from seam to seam: 17.5"
Arms from middle of back collar: 32"
Length from below back collar to bottom: 28.5"

View attachment 1264770 View attachment 1264771

Whoa that is a throwback! Was a private label shirt made for us by Gitman Bros.

nycs10011

Reaction score
Epaulet CHAINSTITCH SHIRT HEAVYWEIGHT AKITA JAPANESE FLANNEL COTTON - Medium

Never been worn. I cold washed and hung dry once but it's too slim for me.

s-l1600.jpg

apolloali

Reaction score
Hey y'all, I've been meaning to grab photos, but been busy. I have two things for sale. I'll post photos when I can.

-Cramerton Cloth Khaki Rivet Chino from a Sample Sale in Size 37. Beautiful fabric, just doesn't fit me. Selling for what more or less what I paid for it — $95 with shipping to USA included.
-An XL brown and blue check EP OCBD. $50.

Will post photos ASAP. Also would trade the Rivet Chino for a Size 36 Ikat Chino.

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey y'all, I've been meaning to grab photos, but been busy. I have two things for sale. I'll post photos when I can.

-Cramerton Cloth Khaki Rivet Chino from a Sample Sale in Size 37. Beautiful fabric, just doesn't fit me. Selling for what more or less what I paid for it — $95 with shipping to USA included.
-An XL brown and blue check EP OCBD. $50.

Will post photos ASAP. Also would trade the Rivet Chino for a Size 36 Ikat Chino.

Would like to see photos.

metranger8694

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Great pair of Epaulet Garand 12 oz. Dragoni Cotton Pale Khaki Calvary Twill trousers. Size 35. I love these but can't make them work in S. Fl.. Fortunately I never got them hemmed.
I believe there are no more Garand's being made by Epaulet.
I paid $185. Will sell for $140 shipped. These are perfect for FW.
View attachment 1253868
View attachment 1253870
View attachment 1253872
View attachment 1253873
View attachment 1253874
Price dropped to $120 shipped. These are a killer pair of trousers and great color. Just a bit warm for S. Fl....
SOLD.

Last edited:

sartoria vacua

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gitman x Epaulet blue/red plaid shirt, size M and s/s. Ordered during the SS17 Gitman offering, usual Gitman x Epaulet details and specs. Worn once for fit and closet kit since, excellent condition. $70 includes USPS Priority shipping to US addresses. Thanks!

View attachment 1258647
View attachment 1258648

bring^up^my^ post^ for this Gitman EFF makeup. Size M. Open to conversations.

JohnnyLaw

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've got a pair of Walt trousers in tan/camel moleskin, size 33, for sale. Good used condition. $75 shipped.

SoChu

Reaction score
I have a barely worn black on black Thorpe varsity jacket in a size medium for sale. I purchased this ~4 years ago and have probably worn it 5x. The jacket has knit shawl collar, wool body and leather sleeves. The lining is a blackwatch pattern.

Believe it originally retailed for $475. Looking for $200 shipped within NA.

Attachments

• 20191027_114931.jpg
    20191027_114931.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 69

sartoria vacua

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
my NWT IS x EP grey check linen-cotton XXL --- now consigned via LS. Week left on auction.

And moved the Gitman Epaulet plaid to Ebay under my handle and repriced at $51. Size M (backstory on request).

~thanks!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads