• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Epaulet B-S-T Thread

metranger8694

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Epaulet Museum Gunmetal Side Zip Boots Size 11.5. With original box and dust bags. Only tried on in my house. Originally $335. $100 shipped in CONUS.
1604154409352.png

Carmina Hughes Brown Suede Loafers
With Carmina box and dust bag. Beautiful suede loafers. 80920 XIM ANTE. Only tried on a few times around my house.
$85 shipped in CONUS.
1604154529102.png

I'll accept offers if buying both pairs. Thank you.

metranger8694

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Forgot to list the size. These fit a size 11 D foot. I'm selling because I'm an 11.5 D and these are slightly too short.

Carmina Hughes Brown Suede Loafers
With Carmina box and dust bag. Beautiful suede loafers. 80920 XIM ANTE. Only tried on a few times around my house.
$85 shipped in CONUS.
1604241703610.png

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've got a ton of Epaulet trousers on LuxeSwap that will be ending next Sunday. I will note that I've got so many pair of trousers in my rotation that I doubt anything that I've sent off to LuxeSwap has been worn more than 4 or 5 times and many were hemmed and then put away and never worn.

Some of the standouts:

Grey/Blue Epaulet x Hertling tartan flannel pants

Greyish blue and coral windowpane linen tweed Epaulet x Hertling pants - This material is awesome, it's definitely linen but it's very thick and you could get some use out of them well into fall (depending on your climate). I've never had another pair of trousers with a similar feel.

Classic holiday style tartan plaid Epaulet x Hertling pants

Red multiplaid tartan horseblanket tweed Epaulet x Hertling pants - This is another insane material. I've had a lot of tweed trousers from Epaulet over the years and this might be the heaviest. Sadly, I think I was only able to wear these once and they are now waaaaaayyyyy too big for me so off to LuxeSwap they went.

Double your pleasure and double your fun! 2 pair of staple moleskin trousers in camel and navy - this is another set that didn't get much wear before losing all the weight

One last thing that I'll add: there are a few pair of trousers that I've got listed on LuxeSwap right now that are labeled as being from "Carl Sterr". That's a local menswear store here in Metro Detroit. Any of the Made in the USA pants I've got listed from Carl Sterr are made by Hertling and have a cut very similar to Epaulet's "Walt" and anything listed as being imported or Made in Canada were made by Samuelsohn and have a cut maybe a tiny bit fuller than the Walt you're probably so familiar with.

(I'll add one more item that is Epaulet-related) American Trench wool/cashmere donegal sweater: This is super soft but now just too big for me. I only wore this a few times and it has always been stored folded up in my cedar closet.

Last edited:

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I've got a ton of Epaulet trousers on LuxeSwap that will be ending next Sunday. I will note that I've got so many pair of trousers in my rotation that I doubt anything that I've sent off to LuxeSwap has been worn more than 4 or 5 times and many were hemmed and then put away and never worn.

Some of the standouts:

Grey/Blue Epaulet x Hertling tartan flannel pants

Greyish blue and coral windowpane linen tweed Epaulet x Hertling pants - This material is awesome, it's definitely linen but it's very thick and you could get some use out of them well into fall (depending on your climate). I've never had another pair of trousers with a similar feel.

Classic holiday style tartan plaid Epaulet x Hertling pants

Red multiplaid tartan horseblanket tweed Epaulet x Hertling pants - This is another insane material. I've had a lot of tweed trousers from Epaulet over the years and this might be the heaviest. Sadly, I think I was only able to wear these once and they are now waaaaaayyyyy too big for me so off to LuxeSwap they went.

Double your pleasure and double your fun! 2 pair of staple moleskin trousers in camel and navy - this is another set that didn't get much wear before losing all the weight

One last thing that I'll add: there are a few pair of trousers that I've got listed on LuxeSwap right now that are labeled as being from "Carl Sterr". That's a local menswear store here in Metro Detroit. Any of the Made in the USA pants I've got listed from Carl Sterr are made by Hertling and have a cut very similar to Epaulet's "Walt" and anything listed as being imported or Made in Canada were made by Samuelsohn and have a cut maybe a tiny bit fuller than the Walt you're probably so familiar with.

(I'll add one more item that is Epaulet-related) American Trench wool/cashmere donegal sweater: This is super soft but now just too big for me. I only wore this a few times and it has always been stored folded up in my cedar closet.

Ha, I came here to pretty much post this!

But theres a TON of great stuff up right now that you guys should be burning through :

Trousers (23)

Jacket (1)

Dont forget about our StyFoBro shipping discounts as well!

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That inseam length :(

Don't hate on us short folks!

With global warming, highwater trousers might become more of a thing!

(FWIW, many of the trousers I have listed on there have cuffs that are roughly 2" so there is a bit of extra material available)

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Don't hate on us short folks!

With global warming, highwater trousers might become more of a thing!

(FWIW, many of the trousers I have listed on there have cuffs that are roughly 2" so there is a bit of extra material available)

Not hating, just sad they won't work for me. Great pants, but being 6'3" won't allow me to swing 27-28 inch inseams, even with some allowance.

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Selling a pink (not sure what the actual color was called...) Somelos OCBD in a size XL. In great, near-new condition. No longer available! I'm asking $40 shipped.

Sartorium

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads