• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Epaulet B-S-T Thread

Sartorium

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Considering parting with my Fenway from last year. I love the fabric but I have too many heavy coats for the west coast and this is probably the odd one out of my rotation. I wore it probably five or six times in the last year?

This is the Fox Brother's Cranberry Heavyweight Tweed with mottled horn buttons. It reads as a muted red but up close it has red, purple, and khaki tones. It's beautiful cloth. The coat is 42r, "model" is 5'10" with a 43 inch chest.

Was $1055 new including the 20% early bird discount, asking $700.

View attachment 1253664 View attachment 1253665 View attachment 1253670 View attachment 1253668 View attachment 1253672 View attachment 1253667 View attachment 1253671

Bumping this, now $450.

1598734061885.png

I also have a pair of unworn, unhemmed Wilhelms in Optic White denim in a size 36, yours for $30 + shipping at cost. At that price I can't be fucked to take my own photos, I'd rather just chuck it to the local consignment. Here's a stock photo

1598734305445.png

Attachments

• 1598734041141.png
    1598734041141.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 3

Beatlegeuse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Drop to $650 for $800 in store credit!

dropping this to only $600 for $800 in Epaulet store credit. Planning a sports jacket or suit purchase? Get an instant $200 off using this code! I can email the code ASAP.

sartoria vacua

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
preparing the way for fw20, clearing space and could use the cash --- had some of these posted before, now back in the ring ---

individualized blue/grey brushed cotton MTO shirt, spread collar. XXL in epaulet fit, tweaked specs for 17.5" collar and ~.5" off the yoke. Still pinned and folded as arrived. $85 shipped CONUS.

9246F1E0-723A-4A6F-B8EF-1A2EFEDA93F5.jpeg
E70C0832-7C78-41DA-930E-A0E501A19C59.jpeg

Jeremy Dean FJ size 46. Excellent condition, worn 4-5 times since scoring this in early fall '18. $100 shipped CONUS. (Pic forthcoming).

Pine sashiko Doyle also size 46. Had this here before and even Ebay. Was on fence re selling, now off it again (for now). $140 shipped CONUS. Not an ocean of maneuver room on this one - the boss-ness factor not to be repeated and dye mix unique to this run.

8715EB48-3915-4CA2-B01B-D79AAAE090D2.jpeg AA99C44E-65AA-48B6-B547-AB7FC944445C.jpeg

Ears for offers on the first two, gotta meet me on the pine.

Duke Silver

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a few things up on Luxeswap this week that I wanted to highlight:

The infamous tweeduroys in the Rudy cut. These were among my favorite pants ever, but I dropped about ten pounds a while ago and have since put about 7 or 8 of it back on and they're a bit tight now. If Hertling offers the fabric again this year, I'll definitely buy them again in a larger size.

Same deal here. Clearly, I love corduroy. I've also loved eating pasta and adding both an apertivo and an amaro to my dinner routine during quarantine. Hence, these were a bit too tight on me as well.

Linen shorts from Hertling in the Rudy cut. Thanks to climate change, these will still be useful for another couple months this year.

Duke Silver

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Also, interest check on a pair of Ivory Rudy's w/ sidetabs in a 35. Brand new, unworn and unhemmed. Pre quarantine, there were maybe a dozen opportunities a year I'd have to wear them and i thought that would be enough to psyche myself into being the type of dude who wears ivory flannel pants. That's no longer the case.

If you might be the type of dude who does, though, these are absolutely beautiful. Make me an offer. They were $250 new and I'd be looking to get a decent chunk of that back since they're still unworn/unhemmed and ready to ship without having to worry about any potential factory delays.

Sartorium

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Also, interest check on a pair of Ivory Rudy's w/ sidetabs in a 35. Brand new, unworn and unhemmed. Pre quarantine, there were maybe a dozen opportunities a year I'd have to wear them and i thought that would be enough to psyche myself into being the type of dude who wears ivory flannel pants. That's no longer the case.

If you might be the type of dude who does, though, these are absolutely beautiful. Make me an offer. They were $250 new and I'd be looking to get a decent chunk of that back since they're still unworn/unhemmed and ready to ship without having to worry about any potential factory delays.

These are wool flannel yeah? How soft/scratchy is the material?

Duke Silver

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes, they are wool flannel, but not scratchy at all. There's some texture on the outside face side (would nap be the right word?) that might make you think they'd be scratchy, but the inside feels like it's been brushed so they're really soft. I had a couple pair of wool/cashmere slacks from another maker and these ivory joints feel pretty similar to those.

Samir

Reaction score
Anyone looking to unload a sashiko parka in 36/38 - holler!

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I really appreciate how EP's aging clientele compared to SF-2008 is now all like - "yeah, my waistline isn't a 28, and that's cool."

• Haha
Reactions: jms

Viral

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’m selling a pair of Hertling X Epaulet trousers which are listed in the B&S.

charcoal gray, side tabs adjusters, cuffed, etc.

please PM if interested!

JayDotz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Quincy Overcoat
Size 43
Salt and pepper Tweed
$180 shipped in the USA

please read full description!

Chest 23.25”
Shoulder 19.5”
Sleeve length 26”
Length (bottom of collar to bottom) 37.5”

Up for sale is my Quincy Overcoat. I absolutely love this coat but unfortunately it’s always been a bit too snug for me. It is a salt and pepper tweed with blonde buttons. It was worn a handful of times and in great condition.

I have priced this very cheap mainly because of the one sleeve. The sleeves initially came a little to long so I had a tailor shorten them. They ended up going too short and for some reason trimmed the excess fabric when they shortened it. I don’t know why they would do this but it made lengthening the sleeve back down a bit of a challenge. The end result is you wouldn’t be able to make the sleeves any longer and the lining inside the one sleeve goes all the way to the edge of the sleeve. It’s a little wonky to be honest but doesn’t affect the coat or the wearability. It’s is basically unnoticed but totally worth mentioning. If you have any question don’t hesitate to reach out.

View attachment 1435056 View attachment 1435057 View attachment 1435058 View attachment 1435060 View attachment 1435059 View attachment 1435055 View attachment 1435054 View attachment 1435053

Here is a note from Eva after I posted this for sale last time:
"Amazing coat in one of the best fabrics that Southwick ever offered. The Quincy runs small, so this size 43 will work nicely for any guys who typically wear a 42 or XL in our stuff "

Still looking to move this Quincy....I’ll do $150 shipped in the states. It’s really incredible I wish it fit me better.

Beav

Reaction score
Still looking to move this Quincy....I’ll do $150 shipped in the states. It’s really incredible I wish it fit me better.
Yeah come on guys, someone buy this. Even though it's a little big and I totally dont need it, it's still tempting!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads