• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Epaulet B-S-T Thread

JayDotz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Sneaky Pete

Reaction score
Epaulet x Southwick Unstructured Lavender Napoli Sportcoat

View attachment 1429598 View attachment 1429599

View attachment 1429600

View attachment 1429601

34% Silk / 34% Linen / 32% Wool

Size 42 R

Measurements:

Shoulder: 18.25 in
Chest: 21.5 in
Sleeve length: 25 in.
Back length: 30 in

This is one of my favorite pieces from Epaulet, but unfortunately I have only worn it twice, so figured it was time to pass it off to someone that would get more use from it.

One of the sleeve buttons was damaged (see picture). Other than that, this sportcoat is practically brand new and has just been hanging in my closet for years.

$275 shipped....reasonable offers will be considered.

Cheers
I got this jacket on ebay from Spoo in a 40. I'm usually a 40 to 38 (with long enough sleeves), and fits me perfectly - snug and fitted but not too much. I LOVE it. When it first arrived my wofe looked at it askance, but the first time I wore it, she said "OK, I get it now".

metranger8694

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Epaulet Museum Gunmetal Side Zip Combat Boots Size 11.5 NIB w/ dustbags. Orig. $335. Yours for only $100 +$8 shipping.
1597519831403.png

1597519851314.png

utopiaburger

Reaction score
Selling a couple of awesome Epaulet items due to size. Items will be shipped from Canada using Canada Post with tracking. I sell to Canada and continental US only. Thanks for looking.

1. William Lockie x Epaulet Donegal Sweater - Navy & White Flecks
Tagged size 40, true size 36-38
$125 USD shipped

Purchased this directly from Epaulet a couple of years back.
The Geelong merino wool is amazing. Very warm and comfortable, no itch.
Worn only a few times each winter. Handwashed with eucalan and hung to dry. Still in excellent condition.

Chest 20"
Length 26"
Sleeve 24"

Epaulet donegal sweater - 4.jpeg Epaulet donegal sweater - 2.jpeg Epaulet donegal sweater - 3.jpeg Epaulet donegal sweater - 1.jpeg

2. Doyle Jacket 12oz Indigo Dyed Japanese Sashiko
Size 38
$125 USD shipped

I bought this in January 2018. I forget if the sizing on the sashiko jackets was a bit snug during that run but my measurements are about 0.5" smaller than the Epaulet website. Not going to lie, I wore this jacket a lot in spring and fall because it is so versatile so there is more visible wear/fading (see photos). I ended up getting the same jacket in a size 36 which I'm going to keep.

Chest 20"
Shoulders 17.5"
Length 27.5"
Sleeve 24.5"

Sashiko Doyle - 1.jpeg Sashiko Doyle - 2.jpeg Sashiko Doyle - 3.jpeg Sashiko Doyle - 4.jpeg Sashiko Doyle - 5.jpeg Sashiko Doyle - 6.jpeg

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Epaulet x Vass Shoes & Boots in size EU42 / US9.5

Hey everyone!

I've got some older pairs of Vass shoes, and they could use a new home! They're freshly polished and in good pre-owned condition.

All three are size 42.. which is roughly a TTS 9.5. Prices are listed below for Personal Paypal or Venmo, and UPS shipping to CONUS is included. If you take a size 9.5 and you want all three pairs together, then I'll do the trio for $525 shipped. PM me if interested...

VASS Burgundy Museum Calf Double Monk Size 42, F-Last: $175. Lasted shoe trees included.

vassmuseum1.jpg
vassmuseum2.jpg
vassmuseum3.jpg
vassmuseum4.jpg

VASS Dark Brown Annonay Calfskin Double Monk Size 42, F-Last: $175. Lasted Shoe Trees Included.

vassbrown1.jpg

vassbrown2.jpg

vassbrown3.jpg

vassbrown4.jpg

VASS Dark Brown Annonay Calfskin Medallion-Toe Boot Size 42, F-Last, Goyser Stitch: $250

vassboot5.jpg

vassboot4.jpg

vassboot3.jpg

vassboot2.jpg

vassboot.jpg

Last edited:

Sartorium

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Epaulet x Vass Shoes & Boots in size EU42 / US9.5

Hey everyone!

I've got some older pairs of Vass shoes, and they could use a new home! They're freshly polished and in good pre-owned condition.

All three are size 42.. which is roughly a TTS 9.5. Prices are listed below for Personal Paypal or Venmo, and UPS shipping to CONUS is included. If you take a size 9.5 and you want all three pairs together, then I'll do the trio for $525 shipped. PM me if interested...

VASS Burgundy Museum Calf Double Monk Size 42, F-Last: $175. Lasted shoe trees included.

View attachment 1441930 View attachment 1441931 View attachment 1441932 View attachment 1441933

VASS Dark Brown Annonay Calfskin Double Monk Size 42, F-Last: $175. Lasted Shoe Trees Included.

View attachment 1441937
View attachment 1441936
View attachment 1441935
View attachment 1441934

VASS Dark Brown Annonay Calfskin Medallion-Toe Boot Size 42, F-Last, Goyser Stitch: $250

View attachment 1441938
View attachment 1441939
View attachment 1441940
View attachment 1441941
View attachment 1441942

Do you accept Epaulet store credit? ?

Burgundy look nice, can you share some of your sizes on other lasts for those of us who haven't worn Vass?

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's a great trio of Vass! If they were a bit smaller, I'd be all over those boots!

I've lost a considerable amount of weight during #WFH and I've been cleaning out the closet. I've got a few @Epaulet items up on LuxeSwap this week:

Navy blue cargo pants and olive green cargo pants. Both of these cargo pants have a nice straight leg so if these are your size, they won't look like those massive cargo pants you were buying at Old Navy 10 years ago!

Khaki duck cloth Jungle Pants. A couple of notes on these:
  • I think these "Jungle Pants" are the best casual shape Epaulet has offered
  • This particular pair showed up on the latest eBay Roundup from PTO so I like to consider that a pretty good endorsement!

Super heavyweight teal moleskin Walts. These are seriously heavy moleskin and I think I only wore them once or twice:

Jade green corduroy Taylors. IMO, these are slightly brighter than how the pictures appear on LuxeSwap's listing. They are not too terribly heavyweight and you could definitely get some use out of these well into the spring in most climates.

Black shell cordovan Alden x Epaulet brogued captoes. IIRC, these were an "Atom" but I cannot recall correctly. As I rarely wear black shoes, I'd wager that I wore these less than 7 or 8 times.

goalaso

Reaction score
@Epaulet I like the dark navy 3-ply Italian wool hopsack (used in the Dartmouth unconstructed samples). You write that this fabric "is consistently our most popular cloth, and it's easily recognized as the fabric used in classic Brooks Brothers navy blazers." Do you have other pieces in this fabric, either suits or trousers? Does it have a specific identifying code? Or is it gone now that you're not working with Southwick? I don't know much about sourcing of the fabric or the details of "classic Brooks Brothers navy"...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads