• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Epaulet B-S-T Thread

Beav

Reaction score
One more post for doyle and trousers for sale:

10) Green duck canvas doyle size 40 - like new. I only tried it on a handful of times, and it sat in my closet for over a year.

11) Wilhelm / Sandow denim. near-raw denim, unhemmed, never washed by me. size 34 - $80

12) Flecked Brown herringbone heavy wool walts - marked 36, but have waist like a 34 and no observable tailoring at the waist.
How much for the doyle?

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Hey guys, first post here so if this isn't the right move just LMK and ill delete it but I have a TON of Epaulet stuff up now and about 3x as much coming up, so I thought Id point your eyes to all this goodness, a lot of which ends tonight.

If any of you dont know, we always do a $9.99 no reserve auction, and we do free shipping for SF members in the US (and half off for International). If you win an auction just message us on eBay with your SF name before you pay and we will adjust your invoice. Good luck!

SO. MUCH. EPAULET.

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, first post here so if this isn't the right move just LMK and ill delete it but I have a TON of Epaulet stuff up now and about 3x as much coming up, so I thought Id point your eyes to all this goodness, a lot of which ends tonight.

If any of you dont know, we always do a $9.99 no reserve auction, and we do free shipping for SF members in the US (and half off for International). If you win an auction just message us on eBay with your SF name before you pay and we will adjust your invoice. Good luck!

SO. MUCH. EPAULET.
Hey - it would be really helpful if you could post the thigh measurements with your pants. I know that's what has made me hesitant to bid on these items in the past.

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Hey - it would be really helpful if you could post the thigh measurements with your pants. I know that's what has made me hesitant to bid on these items in the past.

Appreciate the input and noted! While its not exact though, you can roughly divide the hip measurement in half. When were open under normal times, you can always ask and if possible we can try and get an additional measurement but since were closed for Corona, we unfortunately cant get to them.

AltNameTK

Reaction score
Ah! I had no idea you did free shipping for SF members. I've just discovered you through searching eBay. Noted for the future. :)

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Ah! I had no idea you did free shipping for SF members. I've just discovered you through searching eBay. Noted for the future. :)

Awesome! Good luck.

lifeinabox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

SO. MUCH. EPAULET.
First 15 or so EP items were mine. The chelseas, walt/driggs, denim and doyle are all unworn. All good stuff and in great condition. Thanks @SpooPoker!

sartoria vacua

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
for my own clarity at least, just a quick roundup of what i still have FS here.

epaulet x thedi leathers ma-1 bomber, tag size 44 (~xl, = epaulet fit xxxl) and basically never worn. $900 w/ some maneuver room. this one's likely getting xposted on a platform by the other side of the weekend.

View attachment 1381018

pine sashiko doyle. size 46, as new condition. $135.

View attachment 1381014

hertling walts, tobacco flannel, size 36, ~30" inseam. worn only once for hem job. $85.

View attachment 1381017

IS grey/blue check brushed cotton shirt, spread collar, xxl w/ yoke shortened ~.5". still pinned and folded as it arrived. $85.

View attachment 1381015

and this IS safari cloth shirt. custom specs - no epaulets (!), only one flap pocket, genuine horn button upgrade. sort of on fence re selling. xxl w/ yoke taken in same ~.5".

View attachment 1381016

(also still have those GATS, but sort of on the fence re keeping em as well).

i cover CONUS shipping for all above. more pics in the original listing posts - it hasn't been too busy here. thanks for the eyes fast and slow!

another sunday and back in the aftermarket ring.

Thedi leather bomber still here (and now xposted on the platform that shall not be named) - still the G.O.A.T. Epaulet collab, still some maneuver room for the serious.

also the Individualized Shirts shirts - esp. the safari cloth shirt w/ the design cleaned up - and tobacco flannel walts.

always on the fence re unwinding the pine sashiko and GATs, bluff may be called.

thread post #1276 for size details etc.

Patek

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I love the look of these boots but they don't get enough use because they are 1/2 too big on me. New incoming necessitate me making some space.

I believe these were from the 2015 run as I got married in 2016 and I used these to hike all over Santorini on my honeymoon. I don't remember if the leather is bison or horsehide so if anyone here remembers, please weigh in.

Of all my shoes and boots, these are by far the most complemented, I just wish I had them .5 smaller. Some wear but I would say about 85% life left in the soles.

Let's say $150 shipped CONUS.
IMG_20200517_173155406.jpg
IMG_20200517_173147648.jpg
IMG_20200517_173224106.jpg
IMG_20200517_173236049.jpg
IMG_20200517_173251400.jpg
IMG_20200517_173352795.jpg
IMG_20200517_173314806.jpg

sartoria vacua

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
And separately, the last of my ca. 2013-2014 never worn southwick EFFs.

red windowpane flannel. size 46.

will let go for offer + shipping (if you don't mind it neatly folded in a USPS medium flat rate box to US addresses) -

in excellent, near new condition EXCEPT at closeup. this was part of a small stash of clothes I left at a neighbor while moving xcountry last year (and is currently sequestered in my garage/utility bathroom) - appears to have acquired m*&^ damage only at the area under collar as pictured. about ~1-1.5mm area total. My tailor says it's too insignificant and obscured in the colorway for him to bother with repair - and just wear it; or not, b/c i bought a size and a half too big anyway.

if this order of post isn't street legal here fwiw, i'll happily delete.

also fwiw i wonder if the latest SW customs have updated the tag.

4AEBD21C-20B3-4366-AC9A-D0FF58E48089.jpeg 89E1DE6C-4052-47AE-BCC0-31D2C55B3D9A.jpeg 16FD04F9-779F-4BB8-9CEE-73C6E347D106.jpeg 9DAD5A55-3FC2-4F10-9D69-499173643142.jpeg \

Sartorium

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads