STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.
Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.
Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!
Several things to move for spring cleaning. Long story short for most of the shirts, I used to think I was a medium, but am actually a large in Ep shirts.
1) Green Ep polo from a few years back. Marked small but is a Med. Great pique fabric. Self collar. Worn a few times $60
2) Grey polo. Marked Small but fits more like a medium. similar to above $60
Ep med shirts
4) Blue and red check size med $70
5) Gauzy grey and white size med (more worn) $50
6) Blue and white plaid size med $70
7) Blue and charcoal check $50
8) Ashland blue and white gingham, marked small but closer to Ep Med $70
9) Fuzzy perfect flannel (I very much wish this still fit) Also Ashland (made by gitman) marked small but is closer to Med - $70
One more post for doyle and trousers for sale:
10) Green duck canvas doyle size 40 - like new. I only tried it on a handful of times, and it sat in my closet for over a year.
11) Wilhelm / Sandow denim. near-raw denim, unhemmed, never washed by me. size 34 - $80
12) Flecked Brown herringbone heavy wool walts - marked 36, but have waist like a 34 and no observable tailoring at the waist.
Jeans are gone, overcoat is down to $425. Get your heritage Southwick pieces when, and where, you can.Bumping this, now $450.
View attachment 1449563
I also have a pair of unworn, unhemmed Wilhelms in Optic White denim in a size 36, yours for $30 + shipping at cost. At that price I can't be fucked to take my own photos, I'd rather just chuck it to the local consignment. Here's a stock photo
View attachment 1449565
Drop to $125