• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Epaulet B-S-T Thread

danc13

Reaction score
WTB: Indigo Sashiko Doyle jacket, 40 or 42. Have the pants, want a matching jacket!

sartoria vacua

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ca. FW17 epaulet x gitman EFF - @Epaulet dubbed “glacier park wool donegal”. button down (BSU), l/s. epaulet fit XXL (~rates a slim XL in straight gitman factory fit), w/ the yoke (shoulder) brought in .5” and 1” added to chest - my IS MTO tweaks ported over to an epaulet x gitman cut.

been on ice since arrival. as new condition- just some creases from storage that will work out w/ wear or iron.

super neppy. the color is simply epic. i think it was @Epaulet’s fav of the EFF selection that season.

a tough goodbye. finally admitting i don’t have a workable fit in the epaulet x gitman pattern.

was $180 + spec charges time of. $130 here w/ free usps priority shipping CONUS.

7328A3ED-9A30-462C-845E-0E8FE10F5138.jpeg
2907C75F-1C35-4D77-8E86-558BDA567029.jpeg

metranger8694

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

sartoria vacua

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ca. FW17 epaulet x gitman EFF - @Epaulet dubbed “glacier park wool donegal”. button down (BSU), l/s. epaulet fit XXL (~rates a slim XL in straight gitman factory fit), w/ the yoke (shoulder) brought in .5” and 1” added to chest - my IS MTO tweaks ported over to an epaulet x gitman cut.

been on ice since arrival. as new condition- just some creases from storage that will work out w/ wear or iron.

super neppy. the color is simply epic. i think it was @Epaulet’s fav of the EFF selection that season.

a tough goodbye. finally admitting i don’t have a workable fit in the epaulet x gitman pattern.

was $180 + spec charges time of. $130 here w/ free usps priority shipping CONUS.

View attachment 1319894
View attachment 1319890

open to offers before pulling to a platform. would also make a great overshirt for L-XL in the Epaulet x Gitman fit.

cattitude

Reaction score
Had a lot of inquiries, but this is still available. Price drop to $200, OBO. Please let me know any questions.

Measurements:

shoulder 17.5”, length BOC 29”, p2p around 20”, sleeve 24”

Hello All - selling my NWOT E. Thomas Tropical Wool Guncheck from Southwick Single Cuts - Spring 2018 - size 38R. Always was too small for me so I never wore it.

Extremely luxe fabric, with a fantastic hand, slight crispness eliciting the feeling that it could have a small amount of linen in the blend, as noted by Mike back when this was on offer. In addition to the brown guncheck, there is a blue line and a smaller green line. Really nice version of a brown guncheck.

Retail was $625. Will sell here for $250 OBO. Make any offer I don’t mind though. Feel free to ask any questions.

see this video for a description-https://vimeo.com/251559298

View attachment 1313997
View attachment 1313998

Last edited:

sartoria vacua

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do you have measurements? Chest and shoulders?

Also are there darts in the back?

hey, thanks for asking.

aye to darts - one of the distinct mods of the epaulet x gitman fit.

i’m getting ~19” shoulder, ~22” p2p, ~20.5” lower torso, and ~30” top-ish collar to bottom hem.

for anyone who wants a look at that EFF’s full fabric selection- and listen to @epaulet’s ca. 2017 name-giving magic - the thread post is here

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Medium Chambray with Gold stripe, banded collar worn a few times but in excellent condition. Typical Epaulet measurements - $65 shipped conus
View attachment 1290688
View attachment 1290689

Medium Japanese checked chainstich shirt, never worn, chainstich still intact and typical Epaulet measurements - $65 shipped conus
View attachment 1290690
View attachment 1290691

Take both for $110
Shirts sold
Epaulet made in Portugal ghost suede ballcap. One size, never worn. Bought from @JayDotz and don't think he wore it either. $40 shipped
View attachment 1292249
View attachment 1292250
View attachment 1292251
Hat dropped to $30 shipped conus

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads