***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread***

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Razele, Apr 16, 2010.

Tags:
  1. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

^Yeah I'll probably kop those nico pants.

2. KitAkira

KitAkira Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!

3. softy

softy Senior member

4. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

5. Binker

Binker Senior member

Love that leather Margiela bag, wonder how much it'll go for.

I hope those Jil shirts fit slimmish, I know there are a bunch of different Jil shirting cuts. If not they might be hitting the B&S.

6. KitAkira

KitAkira Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!

the margiela bag is super nice
    Considered keeping it secret for myself, but I know there's no chance I'd justify buying it right now (in fact, I should do a purge on my 100+ watch list for the same reasons, watching things go by that I should have probably posted here is a bit harsh) Edit: Don't normally post reserved auctions, but damn.... http://cgi.ebay.com/MARC-JACOBS-BEAV...item3a60893eab (and in case anyone's baller enough to buy it, it says beaver fur, but I'm 98% certain it's actually nutria and it may be current season given how similar it is to everything else he put out for FW10; also unsure about that retail, seems inflated by about $10k?)

7. Cote

Cote Well-Known Member

8. the shah

the shah Persian Bro #2 and enabler-in-chief

9. driveslowk

driveslowk Senior member

That is pretty good.

10. macuser3of5

macuser3of5 Senior member

that MJ beaver/whatever coat is amazing, could see it being 20k honestly, some of the mainline stuff is ridic. I doubt it will reach whatever reserve the seller is wanting though.

11. jet

jet Persian Bro

lanvin looks like it's from their old du line

12. GoldenTribe

GoldenTribe Senior member

That Lanvin is amazing -- looks like an even more insane version of the annual NdG chunky knits.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/MARC-JACOBS-BEAV...item3a60893eab (and in case anyone's baller enough to buy it, it says beaver fur, but I'm 98% certain it's actually nutria and it may be current season given how similar it is to everything else he put out for FW10; also unsure about that retail, seems inflated by about $10k?)
    that MJ beaver/whatever coat is amazing, could see it being 20k honestly, some of the mainline stuff is ridic. I doubt it will reach whatever reserve the seller is wanting though.
    BIN for US$1400 for the same item in 48 from someone who claims retail was a "mere" 7000 Pounds ... I have a hard time imagining this would be >20K (in any market) since the current season leather bomber with full rabbit(?) fur lining is less than 5K. Then again, mainline MJ sells plain cashmere and cashmere/silk sweaters & hoodies for $3K+ so who knows how their pricing works.

13. macuser3of5

macuser3of5 Senior member

hrm, why can't they throw up a 46 and help me out here [​IMG]

14. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

lanvin looks like it's from their old du line

Before Lanvin was blown up and became the drug of choice for Euro-trash, there was a nice little piece in the now defunct "Spruce" magazine about "what to buy while in Paris". Lanvin shirts were on that list. This must have been in 2000 or 2001. I'm going to see if I can find the magazine and do some scans. There was a great photoshoot with Dries van Noten, Piombo, Kenzo Homme, and a bunch of other brands that are or were great but that we don't discuss here, often.

15. GoldenTribe

GoldenTribe Senior member

Before Lanvin was blown up and became the drug of choice for Euro-trash, there was a nice little piece in the now defunct "Spruce" magazine about "what to buy while in Paris". Lanvin shirts were on that list. This must have been in 2000 or 2001. I'm going to see if I can find the magazine and do some scans. There was a great photoshoot with Dries van Noten, Piombo, Kenzo Homme, and a bunch of other brands that are or were great but that we don't discuss here, often.

Do people really think of Lanvin that way? Your Euro-trash must be a few tiers above mine -- the D&G-obsessed, Energie-clad type ...