• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread***

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Pretty sure those boots have a history, if you know what I mean.

do you think they have had more than 10 feet inside them? i think i have a problem with that. i might be a little jealous. yeah, i've tried on lots of boots, so what? it's different. like, i don't care if it was just fun with another boot - that's not real wear, and doesn't make me feel threatened. But multiple feet? i don't think this relationship is going to work. there are just..too many feet in their past - i mean, it's like i'd be sharing the boots with every other guy who has tried them on. that's gross.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I heard some du's roommate gave them a go while he was out.

dotcomzzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure they come with latex socks. Don't want to spread anything around.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foot_fetishism

According to the article, Ted Bundy had a foot fetish.

You completely missed the joke, but whatever, that's sorta funny too.

On the subject of shoes - the leather on the Common Projects Tournaments is soooooo thin. I was just walking down the street, and they ripped at the side, where the sole and the upper meets. Faaaack. Nearly as bad as Pierre Hardy's, which are really only good for activities like sitting, which don't require you to stand up or otherwise move your feet.

thewho13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

do you think they have had more than 10 feet inside them? i think i have a problem with that. i might be a little jealous. yeah, i've tried on lots of boots, so what? it's different. like, i don't care if it was just fun with another boot - that's not real wear, and doesn't make me feel threatened. But multiple feet? i don't think this relationship is going to work. there are just..too many feet in their past - i mean, it's like i'd be sharing the boots with every other guy who has tried them on. that's gross.

"I'm taking commission for the assist on that one."

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Guess I've been lucky with mine (the white version from 3 seasons ago? I dunno).

sridhar3

Reaction score
You completely missed the joke, but whatever, that's sorta funny too.

On the subject of shoes - the leather on the Common Projects Tournaments is soooooo thin. I was just walking down the street, and they ripped at the side, where the sole and the upper meets. Faaaack. Nearly as bad as Pierre Hardy's, which are really only good for activities like sitting, which don't require you to stand up or otherwise move your feet.

Got the joke, just went in a different direction. Felt it was getting beaten to death.

Is that issue only with the more recent CPs?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads